USA map ?

Speedy

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Speedy
where do you folks get that USA map on some of your signature lines. I guess you can color where you've been.

Thanks

ok, I've got all of that... but how can I get two maps up?

US and Canada?

Too bad the Canadian map is incomplete. It doesn't include the northern islands. Here's what it should look like:

canada.jpg

OK thanks now how do I get it on my signature ? Also what's the rules. Are these places you've flown to. Or, If I drove to Texas then rented a plane there, does that count ?

Thanks again

Congrats At least you have started good luck.

Thanks for the info on the map.Do we have a source for the map of the Bahammas? Also Does renting an aircraft count ? at distant airports like Hawaii ?

I haven't figured out how to do this, either, since my only filled in state would be my home state and that won't change anytime soon.

Thanks for the info on the map.Do we have a source for the map of the Bahammas? Also Does renting an aircraft count ? at distant airports like Hawaii ?

Hawaii isn't on the map I use, but I claim it. I've flown there several times in the past. Oftentimes all we look for is "have you landed in that state?" Note that I claim Wyoming, and the take-off and landing were both in that state (Jackson Hole).

Purchased a Mac and can't get the USA map on the Mac book any ideas ? Thanks Ron

Purchased a Mac and can't get the USA map on the Mac book any ideas ? Thanks Ron

Can't get exactly what? The link above?

The map and photo in my sig were made on Mac from the first website mentioned above.

Thanks got the app to work on my I Pad .still learning the Mac.

Back