Updating Foreflight

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
I got v13.10. I think v14.0 is current. I update every time there are updates. What's wrong? Why don't I have the current version?

What device are you using it on? My old IPad mini 2 wouldn’t update past a certain version due to it’s older version of iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13.10 was the one right before 14.0 which you are correct is current. If you did not get an automatic update, go to the App Store and see if you can download it. Also, I am not certain but I believe some older versions of iOS will not take the newer FF updates.

13.10 was the one right before 14.0 which you are correct is current. If you did not get an automatic update, go to the App Store and see if you can download it. Also, I am not certain but I believe some older versions of iOS will not take the newer FF updates.
Ah Ha! I think that's it. App Store update has a Foreflight update. I'm one update behind on ios so I suppose I should do that first. Thanks

EDIT: It worked. I couldn't do the ios update because I am in WiFi hell right now, but the Foreflight update worked fine. Thanks again @SkyDog58

Last edited:
Back