Updated FF to v14.0...Victor airways replaced with these..

Doug Reid

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Doug Reid
For some unknown reason, I updated one of my ipads from ForeFlight v13.1 to v14.0 yesterday. The victor airways are no longer depicted on the Aeronautical view, Q airways are now shown. I looked up North to see a spider's nest of Airways in Canada. I can turn off Airways in the Aeronautical view. Of course, the sectional and ifr charts are ok.A6AC6724-1168-4996-9588-B9803EC8DC51.pngD3668BA7-D52A-46F4-8BB9-49C5CB65011F.png

Doug,

I believe this may be that new airway display settings were added in 14.0 and default to the High level airways. I think all you need to do is on the Map view, tap the gear settings icon, and then tap Airways & Waypoints> and check High or Low.

I was wondering why it would default to high altitude, then I remembered...ah, Boeing.

Say goodbye to who this was originally marketed to.

One of the changes was being able to look at navaids on the aeronautical chart without the airways and vice versa. When they did that, they probably also set up high altitude as the default. Mine too. I took a second or two and changed it back to low altitude airways.

Where in the settings is the option to change back to low? I could not find it. Thanks.

Back