Unregistered Gulfstream II crashes near Belize/Mexican Border

FlyingElvii

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
flyingElvii
Plane pays for itself on the first flight. After that it is all gravy.
Yep. You can get a "flyer" with steam gauges and timed-out engines for the price of a 182. Pay a couple hundred grand, fly in a few million of profit, pretty landings not required.

I've read that the Narcos buy old airliners, pick up their cargo in S America, land them in the African desert and just leave them. They use convention means of transit to get the stuff to its intended markets in Europe.

Bet you could fit a whole buncha smack in that jeto_Oo_O

This, MS13 and more brought to you by the same great minds that brought you the “war on drugs”.

Well I feel safer now lol

Wonder if a G200 will haul more drugs than a C-130?

Yep. You can get a "flyer" with steam gauges and timed-out engines for the price of a 182. Pay a couple hundred grand, fly in a few million of profit, pretty landings not required.

But!!!! Can I log pic if the plane is overdue for a required inspection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay a couple hundred grand,
Most aircraft are stolen with quite a few out of the US. But usually they are planes that have been repossessed and sit for weeks/months on the ramps. Have been on a few trips down south to pick up aircraft after they made a good landing. I believe Belize averages a plane a week landing off grid but usually they burn it when done.

"L-u-c-y, you gosum 'splaining to do!"

mexico_cartels_outline_v6-1.jpg

You wonder how many times they did land it in a similar place without incident.

Back