Type of clamp?

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
Cherokee 140
0-320 engine

What type of clamp is the one that clamps around the intake hose but has a provision for the primer fuel line as well? I need a couple of them but don't know what they're called. Aircraft Spruce doesn't have a picture of one....yeah, I'm that dumb guy who needs pictures.

Cherokee 140
0-320 engine

What type of clamp is the one that clamps around the intake hose but has a provision for the primer fuel line as well? I need a couple of them but don't know what they're called. Aircraft Spruce doesn't have a picture of one....yeah, I'm that dumb guy who needs pictures.

Like this?

http://www.7ts0.com/manuals/lycoming/320/0-320-IO-320-LIO-320_PC-103.pdf

See Figure 6-5 in the link above. Its a Lycoming part # and looks to me like a 71909 or 71910, depending on the pipe diameter. These will likely be superseded to a different p/n that google can find for you.

Follow up question: Where is a good place to buy Lycoming part numbers? Spruce doesn't have a picture of it but have the part number and a Lycoming Logo as the picture. they want $27.50.

For a clamp.

How much do you think a kidney would bring...I have an extra one right?

Follow up question: Where is a good place to buy Lycoming part numbers? Spruce doesn't have a picture of it but have the part number and a Lycoming Logo as the picture. they want $27.50.

For a clamp.

Chickenfeed. You're probably ever going to change that once.

They had them at Aircraft Specialties Services for $13.95.

Many thanks to Brian for that part number. I've got a parts manual on the way but I need this to fly this weekend.

Once again sir...you are the shiznit! I have no idea what that means in Yiddish but I'm guessing a pretty darn good feller.

:wink2:

For a clamp.

How much do you think a kidney would bring...I have an extra one right?

Yeah, but kidney is a one time deal, liver keeps growing back, and they only need a chunk. Better yet though is new born babies.

Well in order to accomplish that there will have to be some sort of reversal surgery going on.

So.......liver chunks it will be. :yesnod:

Well in order to accomplish that there will have to be some sort of reversal surgery going on.

So.......liver chunks it will be. :yesnod:

Dude, don't you know anything about animal husbandry? You keep a harem pregnant at all times.

I have a wife and twin daughters....that's as close to any harem that I want to be.

disclaimer: "harem" in this case meaning simply a group of females.

Back