Two Men Arrested for Allegedly Trying to Have Sex With Cows

Gustav Whitehead is reported to having been the first to have sex with a cow, though many historians contend that it was just a large dog.

This is a poem that Sixie told me once:

We walked down the lane together,
The sky was studded with stars,
We walked to the gate together,
I lifted for her the bars.

I looked into her big brown eyes,
There is nothing between us now,
For I am only the hired man,
And she is the Gersey Cow!:wink2:

The cannibal chief had the missionary in the soup pot. The water was getting hot, and the missionary was trying to get out of his predicament. It seems that the chief's latest son was born albino, and the chief, naturally, suspected the Anglo man of the cloth of messing around with his wife. Rather than try to explain the genetics of albinism to the chief, the missionary pointed in desperation to the flock of sheep on the nearby hillside. "Chief, you see those sheep up on the hill? One of the lambs is black, but the rest are white."
The chief set back on his heels, and considered. Finally he helped the missionary out of the kettle, and proposed a deal.
"I no tell, you no tell, OK?"

This is a poem that Sixie told me once:

We walked down the lane together,
The sky was studded with stars,
We walked to the gate together,
I lifted for her the bars.

I looked into her big brown eyes,
There is nothing between us now,
For I am only the hired man,
And she is the Gersey Cow!:wink2:

Hmmm, parallel universes... kinda.
This is one my grandpa used to reel off:

"They met for only a moment. Down by the old mill stream.
They met for only a moment. It seemed just like a dream.
They met for only a moment. They shall never meet again.
For she was a Jersey cow, and he..... a railroad train.

If people knew what cows usually do when you mess with them back there ...

They wouldn't mess with them back there... :rolleyes:

fc783ef6.gif~c200

Sounds like you know from experience. :rofl::rofl:

Too much experience. Only not with my penis. :lol:

Honestly, you go messing with them back there and 99 times out of a hundred they'll eliminate everything they've got.

But farming and ranching is oh so romantic don't ya know ....

It's probably too late in the thread for this bit of witty repartee, but...

I thought happy cows came from California.

:rimshot:

Too much experience. Only not with my penis. :lol:

Honestly, you go messing with them back there and 99 times out of a hundred they'll eliminate everything they've got.

But farming and ranching is oh so romantic don't ya know ....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ranching is such a wonderful experience. Doing a necropsy on a goat with the vet and as I'm digging through the rumen the vet starts laughing, "you do ok for a city boy, most these ranchers would be puking or passed out doing that."

This one makes no sense. Aren't there any women in Herkemier, New York?

The cows are better looking...:lol:

I can't imagine the desire to make that choice, but the USSC will probably be along to make it illegal to call them perverts, soon, and order priests to solemnize their marriage.

Seriously, that's a good way to get and share all kinds of bad things, though...

I can't imagine the desire to make that choice, but the USSC will probably be along to make it illegal to call them perverts, soon, and order priests to solemnize their marriage.

Seriously, that's a good way to get and share all kinds of bad things, though...
Yes, I love how interracial marriage and desegregation bother you so much too. Are you upset because the Supreme Court ordered you to get gay married? Get a life. You must be really insecure in your sexuality to be so bothered by what two consenting adults do.

Yes, I love how interracial marriage and desegregation bother you so much too. Are you upset because the Supreme Court ordered you to get gay married? Get a life. You must be really insecure in your sexuality to be so bothered by what two consenting adults do.

Ahhhh...l you are so perceptive and a psychologist besides...

When the court trashes the constitution to protect their princess, calling them out is your duty.

Ahhhh...l you are so perceptive and a psychologist besides...

When the court trashes the constitution to protect their princess, calling them out is your duty.
How have your rights been interfered with, genius? Where did the court say anything about forcing priests to marry gays? Where did it say anything about abridging your right to be an ignorant bigot? How does two people getting a marriage license from the government affect you in any way whatsoever, other than in your paranoid, delusional mind? Quotes from the decision, please, not from fox news.

For that matter, do you have any example of a priest being forced to marry people against his will? I'd love to see a news article of such an account, which is apparently so prevalent in your degenerate mind.

Last edited:
How have your rights been interfered with, genius? Where did the court say anything about forcing priests to marry gays? Where did it say anything about abridging your right to be an ignorant bigot? How does two people getting a marriage license from the government affect you in any way whatsoever, other than in your paranoid, delusional mind? Quotes from the decision, please, not from fox news.

You don't get to set the terms of debate, but nice try.

When the court ignores the law and invents it to satisfy the agenda of their little princess, the rest of our rights are right behind.
Now that roberts and the four fascists have invented law and redefined simple words to protect obamacare, and reversed themselves without substantial legal ground to supersede STATES RIGHTS, no right or liberty will be safe. The court has conveniently hijacked the one thing protecting citizens from a despotic pathetic piece of dog**** like obama.

You don't get to set the terms of debate, but nice try.

When the court ignores the law and invents it to satisfy the agenda of their little princess, the rest of our rights are right behind.
Now that roberts and the four fascists have invented law and redefined simple words to protect obamacare, and reversed themselves without substantial legal ground to supersede STATES RIGHTS, no right or liberty will be safe. The court has conveniently hijacked the one thing protecting citizens from a despotic pathetic piece of dog**** like obama.
Just as I thought. No response whatsoever.

Just as I thought. No response whatsoever.

What is the matter? You set the rules and someone refused to hemmed in by your agenda?

I am sure someone will be along with your participation ribbon, soon.

What is the matter? You set the rules and someone refused to hemmed in by your agenda?

I am sure someone will be along with your participation ribbon, soon.
Lols. You commented on the scotus ssm decision, an issue which had nothing to do with this thread. I responded to that issue, and now you've moved onto the obomacare talking points you understand just as little about.

Explain to me, why oh great constitutional scholar, it is unconstitutional for the federal government to subsidize health care premiums for poor people? Where is that banned in the constitution?

Btw, I'll give you a hint. King v. Burwell was a question of statutory interpretation. It had absolutely nothing to do with the constitution and in fact I don't think the word constitution was even mentioned in the decision.

Last edited:
Probably geico and 801.....

Back