Twin-Engine Time Building

blurceo

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Uberpilot
Hey everyone,

I need to get 13 hours of twin-time and was wondering if anyone else out there is also looking to build twin-time and has access or knows of someone that will rent a twin-engine aircraft out to a low time twin-pilot. It came be anywhere in the lower 48 but would prefer the southeast. I would prefer to split the cost with somebody but if no one else needs twin time. Recommendations for places is fine too. I do know about Air America but would prefer alternatives.

Hey everyone,

I need to get 13 hours of twin-time and was wondering if anyone else out there is also looking to build twin-time and has access or knows of someone that will rent a twin-engine aircraft out to a low time twin-pilot. It came be anywhere in the lower 48 but would prefer the southeast. I would prefer to split the cost with somebody but if no one else needs twin time. Recommendations for places is fine too. I do know about Air America but would prefer alternatives.
Where are you located?

Give me another year and I would be joining you. I'm in upstate SC, if I hear anything I'll shoot it your way.

Looks like he is in Douglasville, GA by his profile.

I apparently have no idea where the southeast is.

Back