Turbulence Explained

Man if I knew you were at MNV, I would have flown up. I’m just down in Chattanooga.

Now that my parents moved there we may be going there more often. I'll try to hit you up next time.

I don't post all my weekly videos here to try not to be annoying but I thought this was pretty funny. You can jump right to 19:53 for 30 seconds to hear my 5 year olds explanation of turbulence. :)

PS. @Velocity173, where do you fly EMS out of?

Lol! That kid was funny. I’m down in Mcaysville, GA. About 20 miles due south of Tellico. We fly up in that area occasionally.

Lol! That kid was funny. I’m down in Mcaysville, GA. About 20 miles due south of Tellico. We fly up in that area occasionally.
Okay, I remember you being in N. GA. I just flew down to Blairsville last weekend and saw a couple EMS helo's and was wondering if that was you. Miss it down there!

That’s hysterical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I remember you being in N. GA. I just flew down to Blairsville last weekend and saw a couple EMS helo's and was wondering if that was you. Miss it down there!

Could’ve been me. Last weekend we were sitting in the parking lot of Blairsville’s hospital while their aircraft was on the pad. DZJ is a nice little airport.

My wife and I watched it last night, I laughed so hard! I'm sure she'll be asking me about my pee-pee whenever we go thru some bumps!

Out of the mouths of babes, right!?

Good stuff Kevin! You seem like a very caring, loving father, you're starting him off on a good path! And he seems exceptionally sharp for his age, very aware.

Hahahaha - awesome!

Back