True cause of global warming

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
It dawned on me last night that the true cause of global warming is vegetarians. They eat the plants that soak up CO2 and release O2, and leave alone the animals that soak up O2 and release CO2.

I think I need to have a big hunk of meat for dinner.

It dawned on me last night that the true cause of global warming is vegetarians. They eat the plants that soak up CO2 and release O2, and leave alone the animals that soak up O2 and release CO2.

I know for a fact that the real cause of global warming is heat. Get rid of heat and things will be sweet.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Dan

I know for a fact that the real cause of global warming is heat. Get rid of heat and things will be sweet.

Give the universe long enough, and everything will be the same temperature. Problem solved.

"That's not food, Kitty! That's what food EATS!"

- Red Foreman, when presented with a vegetarian meal

WAIT - stop and THINK! You could set off a chain of events you may later regret. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon - and for the rest of your life. Consider, if you will, the MIGHTY KRILL:
Krill3mar-eco_web.jpg

They built this big machine, 8000 cubic miles of klystron relays, enough power for a whole population of creative geniuses:

ForbiddenPlanet.jpg

But did all the effort stop them from getting eaten? No! Consumed by monsters from the deep, Morbius:

18787313.jpg

And now all we have to remember the Krill by is their music:

If you MUST eat meat, make it a whale of a sandwich!

Yep. And our #1 source of heat is the Sun. Get rid of that and it would be really cool! At least we wouldn't have to listen to the radical greenies anymore.

Actually, water vapor is the largest green house gas. May be we should ban lawn sprinklers? :rofl:

Don't worry about water vapor; it goes from the vapor state to the liquid state at normal atmospheric temperatures, so the effects of running your lawn sprinklers don't last long enough for it to be a driving factor in global climate.

There is no "Global Warming" now that we have a more nefarious, treacherous, evil bugaboo: "Climate Change."...
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0CEFD6113CF931A35750C0A9659C8B63
Over the last six months, the Republican Party has subtly refocused its message on the environment...

In interviews, Republican politicians and their aides said they agreed with the strategist, Frank Luntz, that it was important to pay attention to what his memorandum, written before the November elections, called ''the environmental communications battle.''

In his memorandum, Mr. Luntz urges that the term ''climate change'' be used instead of ''global warming,'' because ''while global warming has catastrophic communications attached to it, climate change sounds a more controllable and less emotional challenge.''...

President Bush's speeches on the environment show that the terms ''global warming'' and ''environmentalist'' had largely disappeared by late last summer. The terms appeared in a number of President Bush's speeches in 2001, but now the White House fairly consistently uses ''climate change'' and ''conservationist.''...
-harry

Vegetarians produce more methane than carnivores, the obvious solution is to get rid of the vegetarians.

We should also ban oceans since they produce the most water vapor, and hold more heat than land does.

The TRUE cause of Global Warming or the newer nomenclature, man made global climate change, is the need for the left for another income/wealth redistribution scheme. The branding of "Communism" failed, so a new name, and a new religion had to be created that was more palatable. Especially palatable for those that need a cause, or to sound more attractive to maleable children in schools and universities.

In Europe they have a saying. Green really means Red.

You've never heard them called watermelons before? Green on the outside, red to the core?

No, but it is darn accurate!

Show me a Greenie, or many libs in general, and I'll show you a very angry, jealous person, who blames everyone else for their own shortcomings and failures, which are often many.

There is no "Global Warming" now that we have a more nefarious, treacherous, evil bugaboo: "Climate Change."

Calling it the "Intergovernmental Panel on Global Warming" would have amounted to prejudging the results.

Back