Troubling error message

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Can you fix the attached message?
When it appears, it leaves one little choice but to try to sleep. Perhaps you could arrange years-old posts to come up instead? Or auto-generate aviation related posts?
Thanks.

Attachments

• poa.JPG
    poa.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 78
Can you fix the attached message?
When it appears, it leaves one little choice but to try to sleep. Perhaps you could arrange years-old posts to come up instead? Or auto-generate aviation related posts?
Thanks.
I feel your pain - even if I am two hours behind you.

We used to get that error message a lot more in the early days. I'm pleased to say that every day, the chance of that error message appearing at all, or for long, continues to be reduced. :D

4:16 A.M.

Sheesh.

I want YOU performing surgery on Fluffy this morning, I surely do!

Or Scott can just post from Japan.

That can happen as well.

Heck, I've posted from FL350 over the Pacific Ocean. Back when the Boeing internet access system was running and Singapore Airlines offered it. As I recall, Scott wasn't happy as it showed that there was one less place to hide. :D But, that service is gone now.

Heck, I've posted from FL350 over the Pacific Ocean. Back when the Boeing internet access system was running and Singapore Airlines offered it. As I recall, Scott wasn't happy as it showed that there was one less place to hide. :D But, that service is gone now.

Now there's GoGo in the states.....

Back