Trolled a spammer in the for sale section

Oh no.... don't do that..!!

We are all living vicariously through your interaction with this guy.!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh no.... don't do that..!!

We are all living vicariously through your interaction with this guy.!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Why, Zeldman -- I bet you can follow-up as Big Dog's personal assistant for a few days while he's in the hospital visiting Grandma. :D

I think someone else can take the reigns from here to give it new flavor. I'll agree with John that this banter is getting a bit boring, I think someone else would add new life. But I'm too busy. :)

Did you ever hear a response from the guy on the ID that he sent you??
No, it doesn't appear he's on Facebook very much, so he may never see the message. I don't think he'd be too hard to find, but I do have to sell some cars at some time!! :D

I think someone else can take the reigns from here to give it new flavor. I'll agree with John that this banter is getting a bit boring, I think someone else would add new life. But I'm too busy. :)

I am awaiting his response. I don't have as much goodness as John for this but I'll have some fun :D

Attachments

• IMG_0558.PNG
    IMG_0558.PNG
    463 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0559.PNG
    IMG_0559.PNG
    474.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Send him this. LOL!

b3d957e1c2502ddc091ed5ca89f22539.jpg

I know I'm being a killjoy, but he's sent you banking information for two people who are likely being defrauded or, perhaps, are involved with the scam. That information really should be brought to the attention of the banks or law enforcement.

I know I'm being a killjoy, but he's sent you banking information for two people who are likely being defrauded or, perhaps, are involved with the scam. That information really should be brought to the attention of the banks or law enforcement.
I reached out to the one that included a guy's drivers license. I guess I could contact the bank in question.
He doesn't love me any more since I sent him a link to this forum! :D:D

I wonder if he will continue with mine or bail. I may just jump off anyway-yours was more fun :D

Attachments

• IMG_0560.PNG
    IMG_0560.PNG
    448.8 KB · Views: 36
From Land Rover:

"Pep -- where are you located? My job takes me all over the country frequently. This unit is going into an airplane, you know. I'd love to stop by this week and pick it up first hand. It would save you the trouble of having to box it up and take it out for shipment. And you know, of course, how many packages get lost or damaged in transit! I could even bring cash in hand and we wouldn't have to work with this bank wire hassle."

LOL. Amazing. The idiot had the link to come here and see he was being trolled and kept going.

Back