Trip Question

bob_albertson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob
I was looking for some advice.... I've done a bit of part 91 flying and got pretty comfy with flying someone to a place and hanging out for 7-8 hours. Some pretty cool things to do are out there, you just have to find the right person at the airport to ask. Well, this time, I have the true privilege of being asked to fly the 206 to Nassau.

We're staying at the Atlantis. I will have some time to myself and was wondering where some good places to visit are? I've never been down there before, and I know I'm going to love it :D. Are there any good bars to hang out and listen to good music? What about neat places to see solo? I'm flying a family down there, and they are taking care of me. That also means I want them to have some family time, and would love some places to hang out for an afternoon or evening. If they don't mind me taking the plane (we've already got it set up for island hoping) any neat places close by?

They have invited me to do a lot of stuff with them already, and pretty much want me to do everything with them.... I'm a really family oriented person, so I want them to have some family time without a 5th wheel. So, I'm trying to do a little advanced planning and since that area seems fairly well visited I figured someone may have a few ideas for places to visit.

Thanks!!!
Bob

I was looking for some advice.... I've done a bit of part 91 flying and got pretty comfy with flying someone to a place and hanging out for 7-8 hours. Some pretty cool things to do are out there, you just have to find the right person at the airport to ask. Well, this time, I have the true privilege of being asked to fly the 206 to Nassau.

We're staying at the Atlantis. I will have some time to myself and was wondering where some good places to visit are? I've never been down there before, and I know I'm going to love it :D. Are there any good bars to hang out and listen to good music? What about neat places to see solo? I'm flying a family down there, and they are taking care of me. That also means I want them to have some family time, and would love some places to hang out for an afternoon or evening. If they don't mind me taking the plane (we've already got it set up for island hoping) any neat places close by?

They have invited me to do a lot of stuff with them already, and pretty much want me to do everything with them.... I'm a really family oriented person, so I want them to have some family time without a 5th wheel. So, I'm trying to do a little advanced planning and since that area seems fairly well visited I figured someone may have a few ideas for places to visit.

Thanks!!!
Bob

Hard Rock Cafe
Senor Frogs
Nearby there's a great flea market (under cover, to boot)
Nice beaches, just hang out.

Nassau is nice.

Back