Want To Buy Tri gear low hr SMOH, 4 place i.e. 172, 177, Arrow

fly4fun

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
fly4fun
Looking to purchase a 4 place with low hours SMOH. Fixed gear and decent avionics. If you have one to sell send plane details, location, price and pictures. To kmbt@outlook.com

Thank you!!

Lots of junk out there. Like my mechanic says, watch out for the 150's and 172's with fresh paint. Most of those are junk and they throw a quick paint job on trying to make a worn out bird look like a million bucks. LOL!

LOL. Yeah, there are a few of us on here looking for the same thing. In my case, an Archer II.

are you actually looking for yourself? I think I saw your name on one of the big online plane sites as 'looking for an archer' but it was in the middle of about 14 different archers for sale, so I got a little confused.

are you actually looking for yourself? I think I saw your name on one of the big online plane sites as 'looking for an archer' but it was in the middle of about 14 different archers for sale, so I got a little confused.
Yes, I'm looking for myself. I haven't posted anywhere else so I'm not sure what you saw. Thanks!

Yes, that's me. I reposted again, so it's not buried. A lot of crap out there with sellers thinking they have gold.

I have an 1977 Archer 2 for sale very nice airplane

Back