Travel pictures

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
here are a couple screen savers for you, taken during our vacation.

Beware dial up connections, they are big files

Attachments

• p1010002.JPG
    p1010002.JPG
    700 KB · Views: 29
  • p1010003.JPG
    p1010003.JPG
    689.4 KB · Views: 26
Nice. Looks like Glacier NP area.

Just got back yesterday from a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Cruise Lines. Nice ship (Norwegian Sun), great crew and beautiful scenery.

First picture is Sawyer Glacier. Second is the ship coming up the fjord (Tracy Arm). That 800+ foot ship sure looks small, doesn't it?

Attachments

• DSCF1072.JPG
    DSCF1072.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1100.JPG
    DSCF1100.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Ghery said:
Nice. Looks like Glacier NP area.

Just got back yesterday from a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Cruise Lines. Nice ship (Norwegian Sun), great crew and beautiful scenery.

First picture is Sawyer Glacier. Second is the ship coming up the fjord (Tracy Arm). That 800+ foot ship sure looks small, doesn't it?

Nice pictures

The pictures I took are of the east side of Mt. Washington pass on Hwy 20 coming west. just after we came around the corner at thunderarm, looking directly at the wall at the end of the canyon.

NC19143 said:
Nice pictures

The pictures I took are of the east side of Mt. Washington pass on Hwy 20 coming west. just after we came around the corner at thunderarm, looking directly at the wall at the end of the canyon.

Nice. We need to drive over that highway some time. Typically we're in a hurry crossing the Cascades and are not sightseeing, so it's I-90 all the way.

woodstock said:
wow, beautiful photos, both of you.

Here is one that kinda says how I felt aft 3 weeks on the road

Attachments

• P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 12
Back