Tossed up a website with links to handy weather for the day...

calberto

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Calberto
So i built this website, mostly for myself, so I could check the general weather conditions throughout the day and before flights.

I included all of the links that I typically use on ADDS/aviationweather.gov. What would you guys add to this site?

BE AS BRUTALLY HONEST AS YOU WANT TO BE. I DON'T CARE LOL.

I built this for myself. I thought I would share it with you, and get your opinion.

http://aviatorgator.com/

Nice work buddy! Looks like a good site. Other than Duats, all of the resources I use are on your site!

How about left align the metars/taf, vs. centering them?

Last edited:
Nice work buddy! Looks like a good site. Other than Duats, all of the resources I use are on your site!
I'll pry add a link to duats and lockheed's official sites. I use those too, but I hate having to generate an entire briefing every time I check the weather, so I use duats closer up to my flights or for more detailed planning.

Calvin

Really like your work.

I'll pry add a link to duats and lockheed's official sites. I use those too, but I hate having to generate an entire briefing every time I check the weather, so I use duats closer up to my flights or for more detailed planning.

great site! on a side note, you don't really have to do a full briefing every time on wxbrief.com. you can configure some default weather maps and default airports and get metars/tafs just when you log in, like this:

deleteme.jpg

those 4 maps are configurable, choose what you want. and the 3 airports are as well. it's pretty handy.

great site! on a side note, you don't really have to do a full briefing every time on wxbrief.com. you can configure some default weather maps and default airports and get metars/tafs just when you log in, like this:

View attachment 46819

those 4 maps are configurable, choose what you want. and the 3 airports are as well. it's pretty handy.
Never realized that! That looks awesome.

Back