Today's mail included...

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
...an 8 page invitation to join the Illuminati. I received it because they have analyzed (by brilliant men) my profile and have discovered I possess special qualities which make me elgible to join with immensely successful people and share their secrets. Only a handful worldwide are asked to join.

All I can say to y'all is to keep your spelling errors to a min, you don't know who is watching.

Actually, a couple weeks ago I did a rather extensive 'net search on the illuminati...I wonder....

Is that the group Cam Mitchell and the rest of SG-1 are about to take down? Yeah, probably not.
Isn't it curious how, when you do something on the internet, it comes back to haunt you days or weeks later? Ever get an email from someone that 'sounds' like someone you just emailed?
Suspicsious. Mulder was right, of course.

Richard said:
...an 8 page invitation to join the Illuminati. I received it because they have analyzed (by brilliant men) my profile and have discovered I possess special qualities which make me elgible to join with immensely successful people and share their secrets. Only a handful worldwide are asked to join.

All I can say to y'all is to keep your spelling errors to a min, you don't know who is watching.

Actually, a couple weeks ago I did a rather extensive 'net search on the illuminati...I wonder....

They,re a lot like the Rotary.
Make sure you have enough time & money if you're gonna join!

Hmmmm and how much do they want for a membership fee?:rolleyes: I love getting all those invitations to Whos Who. Don't know what I did to get an invitation but they did offer to give me a copy of the Whos who book for $49.95.
Seriously, congrats Richard.

AdamZ said:
Hmmmm and how much do they want for a membership fee?:rolleyes: I love getting all those invitations to Whos Who. Don't know what I did to get an invitation but they did offer to give me a copy of the Whos who book for $49.95.
Maybe I'm missing something. My understanding is the Illuminati is a secret society with a global influence doing things in such a way that you'd rather not know about. One of those, once you're in, you're in, even if you later change your mind...if you know what I mean.

I just thought it to be a very creative spin on the usual bulk mailings. It was a very interesting letter. Parts were like they knew, really knew what I was thinking. They repeated often how what they want to share with me is free free free all I have to do is return the enclosed SASE by a certain date.

Richard I mean no offence. I actually don't know anything about the orgainzation. I think I have heard of them but cannot recall. It does however sound interesting.

are you sure it isn't a joke or a con? surely a secret society such as 'the illuminati' wouldn't send an un-expected invitation by mail. if i were you, i would do a little research before you send that letter back either way. after digging into the history, or perhaps myth, of this phraternal organization, you might think twice about getting involved if it is for real.

AdamZ said:

$49.95? What a deal. I'm listed in Whos Who in America, the West and Science and Engineering, but I've never been offered a deal like that. Usually a couple hundred dollars higher. For $49.95 I just might stroke me ego. :D

Hmm... I think I should organize a similar group... $49.95? Must beat that price.....

Your revelation of your secret invitation is the precursor to your downfall.

FNORD!

Back