To my gay friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try, and try again, with all your might, you can't seem to get over that fact that this isn't the great integration battle of our time. The standard bearer for this battle was not freedom from state-sanctioned violence and denial of voting, but centerpieces and pretty pictures.

Wrong. The standard-bearer, Mr. Obergefell himself, wanted his name on his dead husband's death certificate, something that was denied by the state. In a parallel case (Henry v. Wymyslo) four same-sex couples wanted to have both parents on their children's birth certificates. This case is about the state denying benefits to same-sex couples. The Fourteenth Amendment regulates state action, not private action. The case, and the decision, has absolutely nothing to do with wedding cakes and photography.

Of course, if you get your news from the Federalist, you may not understand that.

The day before Ogberfell, the only thing a homosexual couple could not do in every state was to call themselves married. They could legally designate who had access to their hospital bedside, who made their medical decisions should they be unable, and who got their stuff when they die -- everything that is presumed among married couples.

You can repeat this as many times as you like, and it still does not become true. The birth and death certificate issues are just examples of benefits that the various states denied same-sex couples prior to Obergefell.

Oh yeah, and now people who have religious objections to the new leftist othodoxy can be punished (fined, jailed) as heretics. Something you're very proud of, I'm sure.

How? Show me some evidence of this? And not the Federalist, please.

In a parallel case (Henry v. Wymyslo) four same-sex couples wanted to have both parents on their children's birth certificates.

In what reality can a same sex couple procreate? People are even more retarded than I give them credit for.

In what reality can a same sex couple procreate? People are even more retarded than I give them credit for.

Ever heard of adoption? You should have - it was a key component of your leader's Lebensborn program.

Ever heard of adoption? You should have - it was a key component of your leader's Lebensborn program.

Yes, which has nothing to do with birth certificates. Same sex names on an adoption certificate? Have at it. On a birth certificate? Sorry. Some things just aren't biologically possible. Based on your response, do you actually have to practice daily at being moronic, or does it come naturally?

Also, who exactly is "my leader" ?

So a dude can give birth now? And a chick can impregnate another chick with her own semen?

Well....if girl 1 is hovering over girl 2....that kind of counts. I think I saw a video documentary once that covered that.

As to the first - I thought I remembered reading something about a dude that was pregnant sometime recently....maybe not.

Also note - I cleaned up my language quite a bit in this post....my original words were much dirtier. I think I may have exceeded my "f'ed in the a" posts for the day.

Of course, if you get your news from the Federalist, you may not understand that.

I suppose you get your news from reliable sources like Dan Rather and Brian Williams?

Even Howard Kurtz, formerly of WashPost and no one's idea of a right wing hack, sees that the MSM is in the tank (From gay marriage to Confederate flag, how the media are turning intolerant).

So, listing on a death certificate. To what end? Obergefell could still be named as a beneficiary of any life insurance policy without being recognized as "married" by any state. Is being "married" to the plaintiff simply a matter of being named on a piece of paper?

Yes, which has nothing to do with birth certificates. Same sex names on an adoption certificate? Have at it. On a birth certificate? Sorry. Some things just aren't biologically possible. Based on your response, do you actually have to practice daily at being moronic, or does it come naturally?

Also, who exactly is "my leader" ?

Birth certificates are amended after adoption, to reflect the names of the adoptive parents. It has nothing to do with biology.

Getting ****ed in the ass has got nothing to do with gay marriage. Ass ****ing happens in plenty of heterosexual marriage. Ass ****ing of the guy in a heterosexual marriage happens too...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

So a fear/disdain for ass ****ing should have nothing to do with a fear/disdain for gay marriage.

For the record I do not enjoy having my ass ****ed but don't judge others who do.

I'm offended that you are offended!

Seriously, I can't imagine how inserting an image of Mohammed could offend anyone!

turbanbomb1.gif

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational.

Disagreeing with or disliking or not willing to participate in homosexual behavior does not make one phobic. Nor does it make them a homophobe. Wanting to not have children does not make one a pedophobe. I happen to detest cucumbers, that does not make me a cucurbitaceaephobe.

The creation of the term was a blatant bastardization and in my opinion just as bigoted and xenophobic - probably more so - as those who say, "I really don't want to engage in relations with someone of the same sex," in order to vilify anyone who disagrees with the practice.

I don't disagree. However, if the site of cucumbers in the grocery store had you throwing them on the floor and stomping on them, I would think it more than a culinary preference. :D

Did you actually read the link you posted? My guess is no. The original certificate does not get changed. Try again.

If you are adopted and your adoption has been properly filed with the State Vital Records office, your original Michigan birth record should be sealed, based on an order from the court that finalized the adoption.

Reading can be fun. Try it sometime.

I consider the militant homosexual lobby to be the individuals responsible for imposing their religious views of gaymarriage -- and its associated punishment regime for heresy therefrom -- on the entire nation, despite having been defeated regularly at the ballot box, including deep blue California as recently as 2008.

Does your definition of "equal" include 2+2 = 5?

What religion is it that promotes homosexuality? I am not familiar with one, though there some to be any number that wish to impose their religious views onto the individual liberties of the citizens of this country.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are to protect the minority from the majority. At any rate, it appears that all the polls agree that Americans now support gay marriage. That is likely irreversible considering the demographics involved.

I don't disagree. However, if the site of cucumbers in the grocery store had you throwing them on the floor and stomping on them, I would think it more than a culinary preference. :D

Maybe I just hate cucumbers! However, if a gay guy has the crap beat out of him by four guys, and a straight dude has the crap beat out him by four guys, why are the former homophobes, and the latter not heterophobes?

Getting ****ed in the ass has got nothing to do with gay marriage. Ass ****ing happens in plenty of heterosexual marriage. Ass ****ing of the guy in a heterosexual marriage happens too...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

So a fear/disdain for ass ****ing should have nothing to do with a fear/disdain for gay marriage.

For the record I do not enjoy having my ass ****ed but don't judge others who do.

Don't knock it 'til you try it

edit: Also - as it pertains to homophobia, those who are scared of getting ****ed in the ass are likely afraid that it makes them gay, even if the one doing the ****ing is a woman. If you try it, and don't like it, well, you're not a homophobe, you're just one of those people that have a sexual preference that doesn't include insanely strong pleasure.

Never understand that one. Gay dudes blow each other too, but that doesn't make getting BJs gay. They also like jerking each other off. Note that neither masturbation nor getting hand jobs from a woman make you gay.

Last edited:
Post your big picture a third time... that will REALLY drive the point home.

If your side was so confident, the Supreme Court decision would not have been necessary. We'll never know now, will we?

Except that there was a split of opinion within the federal circuit courts of appeal. All but the 6th Circuit agree that the equal protection clause applied to marriage. That creates a conflict with the full faith and credit clause requiring states to honor the rulings of other states on things like marriage.

Did you actually read the link you posted? My guess is no. The original certificate does not get changed. Try again.

Reading can be fun. Try it sometime.

Thinking can be fun too! The issue we discussed was the state denying same-sex parents the right to have their name on the birth certificate. Not what happens to the original birth certificate once the adoption is completed.

Try, and try again, with all your might, you can't seem to get over that fact that this isn't the great integration battle of our time. The standard bearer for this battle was not freedom from state-sanctioned violence and denial of voting, but centerpieces and pretty pictures.

The day before Ogberfell, the only thing a homosexual couple could not do in every state was to call themselves married. They could legally designate who had access to their hospital bedside, who made their medical decisions should they be unable, and who got their stuff when they die -- everything that is presumed among married couples.

Oh yeah, and now people who have religious objections to the new leftist othodoxy can be punished (fined, jailed) as heretics. Something you're very proud of, I'm sure.

Equality seems to be confusing you. First of all, you are incorrect that gay couples had everything that hetrosexual married couples had. If if there was a workaround for a couple to get to the same status as a married couple enjoys, the fact that a workaround is required means it is not equal.

There are no chicks with dicks, just guys with tits. Either way, I doubt he/she has a uterus.

Are women who have had a hysterectomy no longer women? How do we know who is female and who is male?

Thinking can be fun too! The issue we discussed was the state denying same-sex parents the right to have their name on the birth certificate. Not what happens to the original birth certificate once the adoption is completed.

So who gets listed as the biological father on a female couples birth certificate? Or vice versa. Didn't think that one through did you? Maybe you should try again. I'm up for seeing if you can go 0-for-the-day.

Maybe I just hate cucumbers! However, if a gay guy has the crap beat out of him by four guys, and a straight dude has the crap beat out him by four guys, why are the former homophobes, and the latter not heterophobes?

When they confess that they beat him up because he was effeminate.

Are women who have had a hysterectomy no longer women? How do we know who is female and who is male?

There are some (women) who make that claim from a philosophical point of view. I look at the chromosomes. And yes I'm familiar with all the trisomy issues that go along with a simple test of XX vs XY. Y chromosome, you are and always will be a male regardless of phenotype. No Y chromosome, you're female.

When they confess that they beat him up because he was effeminate.

But straight guys can be effeminate as well. I've know a few of them. Not in the biblical sense though.

So who gets listed as the biological father on a female couples birth certificate? Or vice versa. Didn't think that one through did you? Maybe you should try again. I'm up for seeing if you can go 0-for-the-day.

I don't know what Michigan will do, but in California the birth certificate lists Mother/Parent and Father/Parent.

I think you are beginning to embarrass yourself. Why don't you quit when you are not too far behind?

I don't know

That's all you needed to say. You should have stopped there. The rest was superfluous, and revealed a sad and failed attempt to spin things in your favor.

I disagree completely with the premise of anyone that is not biologically related appearing on a BIRTH certificate. As I stated before, I have no issue with same sex couples adopting, but the BIRTH certificate should only indicate biological parents, as someone who was not involved in the creation of said individual has no business being on it.

What happens in 20 years when biological siblings raised by separate adoptive parents meet, fall in love, and want to get married? I have no problem with siblings getting married, but the retarded kids they will end up having becomes an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back