Tired of duplicate posts

U

Unregistered

So I'm on POA, dreaming of my Admin some day and spending 1000hrs posting in the spinzone. Now I post on a forum that has a lot of duplicate posters. One of our posters the other day and was terrible, posting the same thing twice with different titles. Just because you can post the same thing twice and know how to post unregistered which I know too does not mean that you should post it twice and show me what you can do.

I think its funny that posters are such hot **** but are too scared to show what they can really do in a single post.

I play dungeons and dragons with a neighbor boy and i can tell right now his hit points are 10x better than mine but thats okay and i need them for secondary ability point scoring.

Time to be a bit more succinct poster's!

6900e22130e77b88a417cd939fef6bc4092459b5070f36cea0250645b2082359.jpg

Just a stupid troll.

To Unregistered: Suggest that you brush up on spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure prior to hitting the Preview or Submit option. Poor preparation breeds lesser attention. Is that succinct enough for you? "1000hrs posting in the spinzone." You'll have too much time on your hands.

HR

Why would you post as unregistered ,stand up for your beliefs.

This was posted twice:

Tired of ***** CFIs

So im a low time SEL pilot, dreaming of my CFI some day and spending 1000hrs flying in Alaska. Now i rent from a company that does flight instruction. I flew with one of our CFIs the other day and she was terrible. Just because you have an instructors rating and know the "regs" which I know too does not mean that you cant be gods gift to the world and show me what you can do.

I think its funny that CFIs are such hot **** but are too scared to show what they can really do.

I play soccer with a bullsy coach and i can tell right now the gal I'm getting coached by is a 10x better trainer than me because im not but thats okay and i need them to run circles around me.

Time to grow some balls CFIs

Wish the mods were a little more proactive. Or perhaps we need more mods - but it's a shame to have an otherwise good board have to deal with childish BS.

I play dungeons and dragons with a neighbor boy and i can tell right now his hit points are 10x better than mine but thats okay and i need them for secondary ability point scoring.

Okay that's actually funny...

Wish the mods were a little more proactive. Or perhaps we need more mods - but it's a shame to have an otherwise good board have to deal with childish BS.

I've made that point before. The PoA MC takes a pretty laissez faire attitude with the forum. While that has its good points, I think we see the bad points too frequently around here, and it drives away the best contributors.

I've made that point before. The PoA MC takes a pretty laissez faire attitude with the forum. While that has its good points, I think we see the bad points too frequently around here, and it drives away the best contributors.

Beginning to agree more and more. The troll style posts are happening more frequently. And it's adding so. Inch noise, it's overriding the signal of the good and relevant discussions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back