Tips for Pilot Intern Interview?

Collin Kaufman

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ckflyer13
Hey guys! Tomorrow at 11 I have my first real interview ever (it's a phone screening interview, I'll call it real because I can). I applied for a pilot internship with a corporate company and I was selected to move forward into the first round of interviews. Now like I said, I have no real interview experience, let alone any aviation related interview experience.

I have no idea what they would ask me, considering I won't be flying their planes, I'm still only working on my instrument, and I have about 85 hours. I've been doing research on what to expect from a phone interview, but there's nothing on pilot interviews that I could find. Does anyone have any idea on what they could ask me on, both aviation related and just general interview questions?

Thanks! Wish me luck!

Be prepared for the “where do you see yourself in 10 years, 20?”
These are questions designed to be somewhat open ended.
What do you like/know about our company? Be prepared to at least have some idea what they do, they want to gauge your interest in them.

Don’t curse, don’t use slang, and you’ll be fine.

P.S. they may ask about your online accounts...they may go through you POA postings.

Tom

I’m sure you already have, but research the company and know a little bit about them.

Back