Time for a Facelift?

I do not think a new logo is going to do as much as you hope. Aim higher and change the look of the site.

I would have a great photo for a banner across the top of the site. Perhaps a changing banner of different General Aviation aircraft rotating daily or per refresh.

Nothing is more interesting, captivating and creates desire than high dev photos.

Go look at 100 of the most attractive sites and you will find photos on the best sites. It is human nature.

Last edited:
Yeah, and have the site play 'Danger Zone' on a constant loop. :rofl:

I could see redoing the home page with something prettier, but not the forum pages. No real need to waste bandwidth just because most people have enough.

So... Site Managers... where are we at on performing some updating? Seems like a pretty good set of ideas have been tossed out...

The logo? Have you seen the homepage? Same content in forever. I've seen other forum based websites drop the homepage all together and do a simple redirect to the main forum directory. No point in having a homepage when content doesn't change. Less work for the admin actually.

The logo? Have you seen the homepage? Same content in forever. I've seen other forum based websites drop the homepage all together and do a simple redirect to the main forum directory. No point in having a homepage when content doesn't change. Less work for the admin actually.

This.

Boobies.

Boobies on the front page always gets lots of interest on the Interwebz.

ege4ejyb.jpg

What? We're you thinking I meant something else? Dirty mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back