Three position chemtrail switch

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
Just bought one and am going to today to get a backing plate lasered with Chemtrail on the top. Looking for ideas on what to label the three positions of the switch. Right now I'm leaning towards:

sniffles .. mind control .. sterilization

any other ideas?

PS - Yes, its going in my airplane

I can suggest a few options for you:

1 - REPUB
2 - DEMOC
3 - INDEP

1 - HIV
2 - FLU
3 - ADD

1 - WHT CLD
2 - GRY FOG
3 - STEALTH

Ya gotta have a standby position. Don't wanna gas yerself. Don'tcha read the chemtrail operating manual?

You'll need an "off" selection. No need to waste that stuff until over the targeted area. so you really only have a choice of two mixtures.

Is it really multiple mixtures? or just different concentrations? So more like OFF-50%-100%

You'll need an "off" selection. No need to waste that stuff until over the targeted area. so you really only have a choice of two mixtures.

The photo looks to me like it has an ON-OFF switch next to a rotary 3-position selector.

I'm flying rentals. Anyone know where I can get a portable chemtrail dispenser? Has to be light enough for an LSA.

I'm flying rentals. Anyone know where I can get a portable chemtrail dispenser? Has to be light enough for an LSA.

Who ya gonna call?

images

Portables are not currently approved by the chemtrail manual and they aren’t used in the field. The old uniary systems were too hazardous. The newer binary systems may gain approval but dispersal patterns have not been favorable. If you’d read the quarterlies you’d be aware of this stuff.

It should never be OFF. Try STANDBY, INTERMITTENT, and SATURATION

The system I used to work on was Off-Auto-On. Off and on are self explanatory. Auto was tied into the FMS and programmed before flight to dispense at a predetermined lat/lon.

RTFM.

I haven't been able to receive the quarterlies ever since my TS security clearance was revoked.
Well there ya go. You won't be on the sched and don't need a portable. Get yer ducks in a row, get re-qual'd, and then see about what equipment is available. Sheesh, I thought I was done counseling staffers once I transferred to the New Vectors group.

Well there ya go. You won't be on the sched and don't need a portable. Get yer ducks in a row, get re-qual'd, and then see about what equipment is available. Sheesh, I thought I was done counseling staffers once I transferred to the New Vectors group.

Probably won't be able to get re-qual'd until the Mueller investigation is over. Damn Russians....

I still like the Garmin GDL 69BS, it's controlled by the 430W, just program and fly!

Need a guard switch cover. Don’t want to accidentally douse your home drome.

Cheers

Back