This would be a fun gig to do....I would it?

How many survive? If I knew their schedule, I'd just wait. Cheaper than Dynomite!

The woman’s voice in that video... ugh! Now I know why the fish are jumping out of the airplane if she’s on board.

There’s fly fishing, and then there’s fish flying. Different, but often related.

How many survive? If I knew their schedule, I'd just wait. Cheaper than Dynomite!
Our AP was talking about a 185 they did for the DNR. The pontoons held the little fishies. If the lake is big enough, they land and let them out. If not, they fly by low and dump them out. I thought he said that the ones that end up going through the air backwards die and I thought he said like 75% survive the air drop. I also remember him commenting on how crazy they blow WB, but get some type of exemption.

Why not just deliver the fish,by seaplane.

That was super cool thanks for sharing. My kid is a fish nut. He will love this!

Her voice is much easier to listen to than most female narrators in most current media productions. If you've ever stopped listening to one of them in the middle of what they're going on about, and asked yourself, "Who talks like that?" then you know what I'm talking about.

Did anyone else notice that the forelegs on the CG horse in the video were bending the wrong way?o_O

Hey! I’ve got a great idea!

Let’s restock lakes with sterile fish. That way we’ll have jobs forever!

Back