May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

This week's episode: "Fun with text to speech"
Please disregard any anomalies with changing or reused voices. I threw this together on the fly and didn't really focus on quality.

Last edited:
That was hilarious! Thanks 6PC!

I think you may have a little too much time on your hands though. 10 points for creativity!

David

Holy *****! You definitely have a lot of free time! I damn near had to close my office door at work from laughing too much.

Awesome.

-Brian

I think he has just enough free time. If he didn't have as much, he wouldn't be able to entertain us as well. And we all know his purpose on this earth is simply to entertain us.

I am just ashamed of the fact....that I really enjoyed that.

That was great!! Bravo!!!

Be honest, this is why you needed the microphone, isn't it? ;)

Well done...

I think the video editing alone, if I did it, would be a two week effort.

Congratulations on your production
Leg-lamp.Its-a-major-award.jpg

I think the video editing alone, if I did it, would be a two week effort.

I probably have 4 hours invested in it. 3 about a month ago and today I found it on my hard drive and was going to delete it because I thought it looked hack but then I decided that gives is some charm and thought, I'd just add an end to it real quick and post it.

I use cyberlink producer, typed up the audio and spit it into my recording software.

Exported the audio to the soundtrack and then just photoshopped a bunch of images and dragged the images in to the timeline in order.

Then it is just a matter of expanding the images to the audio.

You could have said that in Mandarin and I would have understood it about as well.

and not a single penis reference, I'd say you're slipping but that was pretty funny.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:,,,

At least it was not a couple of ugly kids out on the wing...:redface::D

1385480205_stretch.png

I finally made it in one. I can sleep happy tonight.

Last edited:
We bask in the aura of genius.

Posted the 8 episodes on the AOPA board....

I don't know how I missed this one when it was first posted....

Caravan hubcap indeed!

Blame Bob Albertson for starting it...... he found the "How to Land a Cirrus" video and posted the link there...

Love love loved the How to land a cirrus video. Had me laughing so much!

Back