Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

This week's episode: "A Pilot's Pilot"

It is morning at the blue hangar.
A large group of pilots have gathered on the balcony to drink coffee and wait for the fog to lift in hopes of getting a bit of flying in.

Except for Vontresc.
Vontresc is drinking Scotch and babbling about needing a tug.
Given his current state there is much concern that doesn’t mean what we hope it means.
A long silent pause takes over the group.

Then it happened.

WHAM!!!!

The Door flies open in an explosion fueled by a man clearly in a crisis!

@Tom-D : "OH MY GOD!!!!!! SOMEBODY QUICK!!!!! I NEED A BAND-AID!!!!!"

@G-Man : "Geez Tom, what the heck?"

Tom-D: "HOLY GOD! THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!!!!"

G-Man: "Dude Calm down and tell us what happened"

[Tom frantically runs around the balcony dazed and flailing about.]

Tom-D: "IT WAS JUST A COMPRESSION CHECK!!!!!"
Tom-D: "I NEED A BAND-AID NOW!!! NOW DAMMIT!!!! SOMEONE GET ME A FRUKING BAND-AID"

@vontresc : "Hey man, I don't think you can use that word here. That's what they say in the purple hangar"

[As quickly as he entered, Tom runs back out the door we can hear him yelling as he runs away]

Tom-D: "It's not my fault!!! It's not my fault!!!"

[The door opens and in comes one of the newer pilots]

@Cajun_Flyer : "Hey boys, what’s going on?"

6PC: "Girl!"

Cajun_Flyer: "Red Handle!"

6PC: "Glad we got that out of the way. Those bits are used up."

Cajun_Flyer: "Done and done"

6PC: "Probably never need to bring those up again."

Cajun_Flyer: "I am totally aware that I've got boobies."

6PC: "I have likely heard all the red handle jokes."

Cajun_Flyer: "Glad that's over."

6PC: "Hey, If I show you my red handle, can I see your"

[A slapping sound can be heard]

Cajun_Flyer: "I am so excited! I got my cert! and I am going to go use it today!"

Cajun_Flyer: "Why is Vontresc laying on the floor?"

Vontresc (slurring badly): "I don’t need a Red Handle! I don't need boobies! I don't even need an engine! I'm a pilots pilot I tell ya! Now give me a tug"

Cajun_Flyer(standing back up): "Timbeck2, is that chair next to you taken?"

@Timbeck2 : "Nope, c'mon over."

Timbeck2: "Welcome. Here, want some pickled beets?"

Cajun_Flyer: "Ewe No!"

Timbeck2: "Ok, no worries. If you change your mind and want a snack, I have a whole sack of things in here that I like but most people don’t. Lemme know."

@BigBadLou : "And I have a whole bag of foods that I hate but other people love so we gotchya covered."

Vontresc interrupts loudly: "A Pilots Pilot Yeah!!"

@timwinters : "Hey Spike, Are you coming to Gaston's?"

@SCCutler : "No"

TimWinters: "That sucks man. We're gonna miss you"

SCCutler: "Well I mean I am coming but probably maybe I am not."

TimWinters: "What the hell?"

SCCutler: "I mean I have a meeting at work that is nowhere near around the time of the Gaston's trip. If that meeting runs long, I won't be there. "

TimWinters: "Ok, so you are not coming then?"

SCCutler: "I'll be there."

Vontresc interrupts loudly: "I landed gear up in a Cirrus once!!! Who else can say they've done that!! That's right bi**hes. If there were such a thing as a pilot's pilot's pilot, well you'd be lookin at him. What has 2 thumbs and is a pilots pilot? This Guy! YUP! Hell if we were at Sea, I would be a pirate's pirate. Mostly because Henning is gone but still.. I got two thumbs. You can't dispute that!"

@Joshuajayg : "Guys, I just heard the funniest thing on the CTAF. This student was talking and left his mic keyed and he goes..."

@ircphoenix (interrupting): "Hey, is that a horse on the runway?"

ircphoenix: "Never mind. It's just a dude. His shadow made him look like a horse for a second"

[The man approaches]

Horse: "Can I borrow your water hose? I want to spray a bunch of cold water into the very hot engine in that Cessna 172"

ircphoenix: "Why?"

Horse: "Look, don't ask questions, I just need as much of the coldest water as you have to quickly spray on that scalding hot engine over there"

ircphoenix: "Ok, the hose is over there"

Horse (walking away): "My CFI will be so proud. I'm gonna barrel roll this thing. Just you wait and see!!"

@eman1200 : "Wait for it. Wait for it"

"CRACK!"

Eman1200: "And Karma! Something very satisfying about that."

Eman1200: "Hey guys, I can't fly today. I have to run to the dick confetti store today and pick up a couple boxes. Anyone else need a box while I am there? Mother's day is just around the corner."

@Sac Arrow : "Hey Guys, I found this little toy monkey in the back of the hangar"

Eman1200: "Can I have it?"

Sac Arrow: "Sure!"

[Sac Arrow hands the monkey to Eman1200 effortlessly]

G-man: "Can I see it?"

Eman1200: "Yeah. Hear ya go"

G-man: "What a simple process that was"

Eman1200: "Yeah. Interesting we are even talking about it."

@LDJones "Well, the fog has lifted. I have a student to solo. I best get goin."

Cajun_Flyer: "You think it is clear enough for a newbie to make some laps around the patch?"

LDJones: "I think so."

Vontresc: "Boobies!!!"

LDJones: "Yeah, actually I think you should probably leave this mess and go fly young lady."

Cajun_Flyer: "See Ya Guys"

6PC: "Girl."

Cajun_Flyer: "Red Handle."

Vontresc: "Grrrrrr I'm a pirate"

[Vontresc throws up]

As the fog lifts, the gaggle of pilots makes their way down the stairs on to the ramp and into their respective aircraft.
Nothing left on the balcony but some chairs, a little plastic monkey and one sleeping pilot's pilot.

Tune in for next week's episode: Vontresc's Crazy Dream!

Last edited:
First, I am honored that I got a mention. Also, I approve of my portrayal as someone willing to contribute to bad ideas for entertainment value. I'm also happy I got to co-star in a segment with @eman1200.

But my absolutely favorite part was that intro. I'm still laughing.

Hard to believe I have only been on POA for 10 weeks... Feels like longer.

Hey, look at that... I made it into an episode! Not sure if I feel privileged or just ashamed at how much time I've been spending on the interwebz lately. Regardless, I have boobies, so you guys aren't listening to me right now anyway.

Hey, look at that... I made it into an episode! Not sure if I feel privileged or just ashamed at how much time I've been spending on the interwebz lately. Regardless, I have boobies, so you guys aren't listening to me right now anyway.

They are powerful things, Cajun. Congratulations.

Wait til you hear what I made @eman1200 do to get in the next satire video.
And then he ended up not really wanting to be in the video.

Sorry, eman1200 isn't here right now. He's out at the dick confetti store picking up several boxes of peckerations. If you leave a message, he will send you some. BEEEEEP.

Sorry, eman1200 isn't here right now. He's out at the dick confetti store picking up several boxes of peckerations. If you leave a message, he will send you some. BEEEEEP.

Can you pick me up some like that adorable little pup fetched the other day? Not for me.... for a "friend." You might have to get a bigger box, though.

Just got this text form the wife: "I liked your post but I might have laughed the hardest at @eman1200 peckeration comment"

I would love to watch over your shoulder just to see what appears on your Amazon Pop Up Ad suggestions on other web sites...

Damn, Bryan, I wish you'd quit including me. If you keep doing so, Motoflier is going to accuse me of being your ***** again.

Hmmmmm....

Where'd that little boy go, anyway? :)

Damn, Bryan, I wish you'd quit including me. If you keep doing so, Motoflier is going to accuse me of being your ***** again.

Hmmmmm....

Where'd that little boy go, anyway? :)

I re-read the one where you flew with @Ghery today.
That has to be the best thing I have ever written.
And the one right after that where you are begging ghery to tell him "I love you" from the shower.

Man, you are Effed up dude LOL!!

Clearly fiction. Blue Hangar closed earlier this year. :( Beacon is humming though.

Nahhh...

The blue hangar didn't close.

But a fence was put up around the sewage lagoon next to it.

52F in Roanoke, TX? Google says permanently closed. We went for breakfast earlier in the year and there was a sign up. They're back up and running again?

bd25a0aa944a71f1f17c978d3f3c2dac5ecfbcfb74006da0ecbe2edb1970c36a.jpg

Hey, I made it in the episode too! Sure, I'm just an extra but who cares!

Glad Im a noobe here,,, dont post often,,, dont write anything worthy of my inclusion.
I would be appalled if I were to be included in those stories of drivel...
Besides,, what could he possibly write about me anyway??

Glad Im a noobe here,,, dont post often,,, dont write anything worthy of my inclusion.
I would be appalled if I were to be included in those stories of drivel...
Besides,, what could he possibly write about me anyway??

Interesting post. @SixPapaCharlie , what are your thoughts?

52F in Roanoke, TX? Google says permanently closed. We went for breakfast earlier in the year and there was a sign up. They're back up and running again?
No... still closed. Chef/owner has moved on to a new venture.

But if you want a good on-airport breakfast, you'd have a difficult time beating the quality of the eats at The Beacon Cafe at Hicks (T67)

Back