This sh*t is just getting evil...

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
"Hello

I run a forum in the darknet, I produce all sorts of services - in the main it is demolition to property and harm. In the main, all but the killings. Often main reasons are rejected love or competition at workplace. This month she contacted me and set me the mission of pour out acid in your face. Default order - fast, hurts, for life. Without too much fuss. I get money only after doing the work. Thus, now I offer you send money to me to be inactive, I propose this to nearly all the victims. If I do not see money from you, then my performer will fulfill the task. If you send me money, in addition to my inactivity, I will provide you the info that I have about the client. After completing the task, I often lose the performer, so I have an option, to get $1700 from you for information about the customer and my inaction, or to receive $ 4000 from the customer, but with a big probability of spending the performer.

I’m getting paid in bitcoins, here’s my Bitcoin address - [redacted]
The summary I indicated above.
Two days to transfer."

Wow. Who did you pizz off?

;)

Call it a bluff or a hoax but these emails are spreading like wildfire. I personally wouldn’t take it seriously though I know law enforcement is. Looking at the wording, it appears to be done by a nonnative speaker. Probably the same type of retarded trolls that send out the nigerian prince emails hoping to catch a sucker or two.

So did you pay?

:D

I agree, give the bitcoin address to reddit and see what kind of chaos they can do with it.

Overall, this guy doesn’t sound like very reliable muscle. He got an order to rough you up and is letting you off with paying him? Sheesh, no honor anymore.

Darknet hit services are a thing, though.

Regarding the redaction, my username here is very easily traced back to my IRL identity so I don't need to stir the pot.

Yes, that was in my spam folder this morning. First I have seen of something like this...
Wow, I was gonna report you to the FAA for offering services, when I realized that mayhem isn't under their purview.

Unfortunately, I don't have any women that want to pour acid in my face. I lead a very boring life on that front.

Yes, that was in my spam folder this morning. First I have seen of something like this...

Stupid mistake! I never even open my Spam folder . . . Or many of the spam emails that reach my Inbox, I just delete them unopened.

Stupid mistake! I never even open my Spam folder . . . Or many of the spam emails that reach my Inbox, I just delete them unopened.

No mistake. I only get a few real spam per week and delete them from the folder. I do get some legit emails dumped in spam. I enjoy reading the spam usually but this one was just evil.

I think as more fewer people are dumb enough to fall for phishing and cons, the scumbags are trying extortion. Just a new racket.It's prohibitively expensive and inconvenient to go track them down and club them with a baseball bat, so they keep doing it.

The part that I most object to is the lack of a functioning return email address, so you can't even mess with them. That takes all the fun right out of it, like when all the telemarketers just turned into robocalls. I mean, if you're going to try to waste my time, at least give me the chance to waste some of yours.

Back