This is the most immature board on the internet...

I read the subject line and was about to go into battle mode. LOL

That's why it has taken me over 7 years to post hardly anything. Once more unto the breach.

Who you callin’ immature?!!!!

44998-BrattykidStudioGrand.jpg

Never been to OffTopic I take it. It’s worth it just for NSFW Friday’s.

WhatchutalkinaboutWillis? 13 year old girls have been calling me immature for over 40 years.

Not even close. Been on other message boards that are way way sophomoric.

Never been to OffTopic I take it. It’s worth it just for NSFW Friday’s.
I thought this WAS OffTopic... and this is about the most SFW forum I've ever seen. What am I missing... or do you all teach kindergarten?

You’d be surprised how mature this site actually is until you lurk on a board like IGN.

I thought this WAS OffTopic... and this is about the most SFW forum I've ever seen. What am I missing... or do you all teach kindergarten?

POA is very tame compared to OT. OffTopic.com

POA is very tame compared to OT. OffTopic.com

OH.. OK. Don't think I'll check it out. I thought "Hangar Talk" was the "off topic" part of this forum. The two or three others I participate in have subforums just called "off topic" I think.. a sailing forum, and two model-specific car forums. The signal-to-noise ratios here and on the sailing forum are much better than the car forums.. :)

OH.. OK. Don't think I'll check it out. I thought "Hangar Talk" was the "off topic" part of this forum. The two or three others I participate in have subforums just called "off topic" I think.. a sailing forum, and two model-specific car forums. The signal-to-noise ratios here and on the sailing forum are much better than the car forums.. :)

That entire forum is offtopic and has various sub forums depending how off topic you want to be. NSFW Friday’s are worth the membership alone

Back