This is NOT how to get a consult....

I had no idea he was doing this work as a courtesy. Very admirable! My hat is off to you, sir.

Well, he charges, but I’d be surprised if he covers his costs. When he did my class 3, I told him he’d make more money if he’d put a “tips” jar on his desk. He has a bare-bones aviation-only practice at an airport. No nurse, no secretary, no one making appointments. Just Bruce.

I recieved an inquiry from an attorney who sent me a four (Ino, actually, five) page parsed argument as to why he had NOTHING after having lived through a post COVID PE. I wrote back outlining what was going to be requried, but declining to engage. He responded with personal attacks.

Now what hubris is this? Am I really going to get involded with a guy who has determined to the best of his legal ability that he shouild be permitted to continue without FAA passing judgement? It is one thing for me to gather all the times and get the opinions needed, and then tell him he is or is not qualified, but he's already decided.

That's a lose-lose.
Then More personal attacks...."Oh really?"

Finally blocked his email. The whole correspondence is over 10 pages.
Don't be doing that. There are all types.
Lol I love when some drug seeking patient starts getting loud with me about “what I need to prescribe them”. “But this is what I asked for” Then leave a bad review on our internal survey like I’m going to call them after the personal attacks and change my mind.

I had no idea he was doing this work as a courtesy. Very admirable! My hat is off to you, sir.

Yeah very cool I'd say.

Also, what do you mean when you say this person claimed to "have NOTHING"? I'm not understanding the reference, if there is one? Nothing as in no other disease? Or nothing as in penniless and homeless?

Yeah very cool I'd say.

Also, what do you mean when you say this person claimed to "have NOTHING"? I'm not understanding the reference, if there is one? Nothing as in no other disease? Or nothing as in penniless and homeless?

I think the person was claiming that he didn't have any disease now, so he shouldn't have to worry about the fact he had a pulmonary embolism, and was very angry that Dr. Chien didn't agree.

I think the person was claiming that he didn't have any disease now, so he shouldn't have to worry about the fact he had a pulmonary embolism, and was very angry that Dr. Chien didn't agree.

Yes, this. He’s a lawyer with a huge sense of entitlement and used to running over other people to get his way so I seriously doubt he’s penniless.

I could tell a story about a doctor but someone might recognize the guy.

dr_oz2.jpg

Lol I love when some drug seeking patient starts getting loud with me about “what I need to prescribe them”. “But this is what I asked for” Then leave a bad review on our internal survey like I’m going to call them after the personal attacks and change my mind.

Have you considered calling the person and say you were contemplating changing your mind until you read the bad review which made you more determined to not change your mind.?? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back