This is MY thread

Swampfox201

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Todd W.
I am hereby declaring this thread as my own and would appreciate it if no one posted in it. Thanks!

Now that alfadog broke the ice............. I better pile on too..:D

Just for clarification. Would you also like to be specific as to what tangent the subject of non posts should / should not take? I want to be sure no one "doesn't post" off topic.

RV-10 is the best airplane ever built.

You will lose this thread in

:dunno:

In depends on who build it, if it was build by the same man who build this...

Cars-8.jpg

...and this...

Clarkson-w1.jpg

...I wouldn't want one.

I hereby take possession of this thread, which is clearly in danger of foundering, and make a claim for special compensation under Article 14 of The International Convention on Salvage 1989, to wit:

2. If, in the circumstances set out in paragraph 1, the salvor by his salvage operations has prevented or minimized damage to the environment, the special compensation payable by the owner to the salvor under paragraph 1 may be increased up to a maximum of 30% of the expenses incurred by the salvor. However, the tribunal, if it deems it fair and just to do so and bearing in mind the relevant criteria set out in article 13, paragraph 1, may increase such special compensation further, but in no event shall the total increase be more than 100% of the expenses incurred by the salvor.

Note that my expenses in time and equipment utilized to effect this salvage operation are not trivial and a claim shall be made to the original owner of this thread under Chapter IV of the aforementioned Convention.

As a agent for the US Goverment I take this post from you and you will get our bill for running it soon.

OMG!!! My kids won't leave me alone so all I asked for was a little thread I could call my own where I could come and be by myself.

I'm gone two hours and you people broke in and crapped all over my thread. If that wasn't bad enough the viewers that didn't post in MY thread still looked through all my stuff!! :(

This is one the best threads I've seen in a while. Well done!
:rollercoaster:

Uh...Maryland State Police is the greatest law enforcement agency in the land

Awesome thread I can't see what else develops! Who here believes in the "Flying Spaghetti monster"?

Ummmm.... I think the lot of you need to report to Dr. Bruce for a repeat of your eye exam....

This board is BLUE.... not PURPLE...

Maybe we can reach 300 posts in 48 hours like the other thread in this area... :stirpot:

This is my thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My thread, without me, is useless. Without my thread, I am useless. I must fill my thread with my truth. I must post more than my enemy who is trying to outpost me. I must quote his post before he removes his rhetoric . I will...
My thread and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the post count that count. We will Post...
My thread is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its foresight and its shortsightedness. I will keep my thread clean and ready for me to post in as I desire., even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
I swear this creed. My thread and I are the defenders of my PC. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my cyberlife.
So be it, until victory is Pilots of America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

I hereby commandeer this thread in the name of Mark..... the rest of you... get out!

600full-terminator-2%3A-judgment-day-screenshot.jpg

Define "stuff"...:dunno::dunno:;)

Did you ever notice that everyone else's stuff is crap, but your crap is stuff?
"Hey! Move your crap so I can but my stuff down!"

http://youtu.be/HBd6ighzqYA

I was told that if I played that in here we'd all walk down the halls faster. This makes your thread more efficient.

You're welcome.

Stevie you're alright I loved that TV show growing up. You can stay and watch an episode with me. Everyone else get the hell out! Hey who took my remote????!!!!

Stevie you're alright I loved that TV show growing up. You can stay and watch an episode with me. Everyone else get the hell out! Hey who took my remote????!!!!

Notice: Your manifest failure to maintain this thread has led to a threat to navigable waters and potential environmental damage. As previously mentioned, I am taking control of this thread under international laws of salvage (Salcon 89). You may expect a claim to include provision for special compensation.

This thread is now about dogs and airplanes:

Back