this email seems bogus

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
anyone else get this email?

"The Office of Aerospace Medicine strives to continually improve pilot medical certification services provided to you. Every two years we ask pilots like you to complete an evaluation of our pilot medical certification service to help identify areas for improvement.

You can expect to receive your email invitation to complete the survey this week. For your convenience, you will be able to complete the survey online using a direct link that will be provided in your invitation email. You will also receive a letter via US Postal mail notifying you of the survey.

• If you do not receive your survey invitation email within the next 10 days, please send an email to: SurveySupport@faa.gov or call (405) 954-8579, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central.

Your participation in this evaluation is greatly appreciated and will help us to improve our services and support to you and other pilots.

Sincerely,

mail

Susan A. Northrup, M.D., MPH
Federal Air Surgeon
FAA Office of Aerospace Medicine"

I love when I get surveys from super-sucky gooberment agencies. I just assume all of their replies are basically:

WiCG.gif

Which they believe cannot possibly be real, and dismiss the entire survey as unproductive.

I love when I get surveys from super-sucky gooberment agencies. I just assume all of their replies are basically:

View attachment 121519

Which they believe cannot possibly be real, and dismiss the entire survey as unproductive.
Or, they pull out the one-out-of-one-thousand good review, and base their entire review on that.

Odd… I didn’t get one….

Do YOU have a beef with them?
No? Possibly legit.
Yes? Bogus.

Of course, I'm sure it will be anonymous. ;)

Back