This can't be legit, right?

Most likely a typo. 6K is probably what he paid of that "fresh" annual alone.

Last edited:
Or a scam. "Send me the money for a deposit via some untraceable, non-recoverable method and I'll hold it for you until you find out I swiped the picture from an ad on Barnstormers and don't really have an airplane for sale".

Or a scam. "Send me the money for a deposit via some untraceable, non-recoverable method and I'll hold it for you until you find out I swiped the picture from an ad on Barnstormers and don't really have an airplane for sale".
That too, eh? No detailed description, no tail #. Missing many of the important details that folks add to the description when they truly have a plane to sell.

Annual condition inspection? It's experimental?

I thought I recently saw one - I want to say it was listed @ 160k. Don’t remember where.

since that is a commander 700 and only 49 were ever built, i would be very leery.

Send them a note saying you have cash and will give it to him when he flies it to your home airport. Also tell him you will add $4000 bucks when he arrives with the plane.

since that is a commander 700 and only 49 were ever built, i would be very leery.
Even fewer on the registry. I count 11. None in Kentucky. One in Indiana that fits the pictures. N700MU

I'm holding out for the funky fresh annual.

Nauga,
putting the 'funk' in dysfunctional

Annual condition inspection? What's this? An experimental?

It's a scam post, has been seen on Craigslist in a number of cities. The actual plane is owned by someone in Iowa if I recall correctly.

Being sold by a Nigerian prince
Shhhh, the crown jewels are hidden under the seats. But I trust you to return them to me once they are safely past customs...

Back