Think of Tom

NC Pilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
NC Pilot
I just talked to Tom Sisk. His mother is very sick and will not survive much longer. She is comfortable, but very weak and surrounded by a loving family. Please keep Tom, his mother and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

I just talked to Tom Sisk. His mother is very sick and will not survive much longer. She is comfortable, but very weak and surrounded by a loving family. Please keep Tom, his mother and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

No worries, can do.:(

Thanks

:( Best wishes and prayers to Tom. I trust he'll let us know if there's anything we can do.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Tom. Oh yeah...I will eat your share at the EAA 1114 party tomorrow. Seriously though...sorry to hear about your mother.

Bummer. Been there with my m.i.l. a few years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tom.

Lost both my parents and only brother 41 years ago and it still hurts. Tom's a good man. A standup man. He and his family are always in our thoughts and prayers.

-JD

Thank you for posting this, Mark.

Thanks, everyone for the good thoughts - I appreciate them all. Y'all are good folks. Mom's hanging in there, but the final process has started, so it's only a matter of time, today, tomorrow, Sunday - we don't know. :(

Thoughts and prayers are very, very welcome.

Sorry to hear this, Tom. We lost my grandfather last year in a similar way - knew it was coming, just had to wait for it to happen. I wasn't actually there when he passed away, but I could tell by the look in my father's eyes that it was indeed a powerful - in good and bad ways - event that will stick with him forever.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry, Tom. You're both in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for posting this, Mark.

Thanks, everyone for the good thoughts - I appreciate them all. Y'all are good folks. Mom's hanging in there, but the final process has started, so it's only a matter of time, today, tomorrow, Sunday - we don't know. :(

Thoughts and prayers are very, very welcome.

God's got your mom, no worries, she's in good hands.

It's never easy - no matter how prepared one thinks they may be. Our prayers for comfort and peace for you and your family, Tom.

Crap Tom, so sorry to hear this. I thought per your posts last year everything was a false alarm. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers and thoughts.

Tom - went through something similar with f.i.l. a couple of years back - having his family there was a great blessing.
My throughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Leslie

Hey Tom, we'll be keeping all y'all, especially your mother, in our prayers.
Just remember that there is a power stronger than any of us to help pull you through your difficult time.

She's not alone, Tom. Now or forevermore.
And neither are you.
Prayers from our family to yours.

Back