The truth about Bonanzas by Just Plane Silly

Orange and black...would that make it a Boo-nanza?

images

Wow, a professional voice-over.

It added a lot, actually. A very entertaining show to watch.

I’m loving the hairdo, Z-man!

Finally. Now I can post a link to this video every time someone puts up a “What plane should I get?” thread. It really is the only answer. Bo-Nanza!

Finally. Now I can post a link to this video every time someone puts up a “What plane should I get?” thread. It really is the only answer. Bo-Nanza!

Good point. This one in particular def. belongs on this forum. Thank you @AdamZ for sharing this here.
@OkieFlyer's 182 is the next one in the queue followed by Skymaster, C-210, Ercoupe. New Ad every other week until I run out of planes.

Yeah, he's really good.

I’m curious how you give him the script. Do you give it to him in written form, with some prompts regarding timing? Or do you give it to him in audio form, by recording the words in your own voice, with your own timing, and then ask him to record his voice synchronously with yours, on a different track?

I’m curious how you give him the script. Do you give it to him in written form, with some prompts regarding timing? Or do you give it to him in audio form, by recording the words in your own voice, with your own timing, and then ask him to record his voice synchronously with yours, on a different track?

For this one, I just gave it to him and let him run with it.
This guy has done a lot of professional VO work for commercials and such.

If I use someone that is more amature, I will add notes [Inquisitive] [Angry] [shatner esk]
Most will give you 3 different versions and I will piece meal the parts I like best.

The Mooney Ad (If you saw it) was actually just me speaking through a pitch shifter.

Not sure I am sold. The ad is strong and persuasive but I will need multiple test flights please. :D

Haven't seen a Jew-fro like that in many years. Well done Adam. Spanky plane too, for a Bo.

I just want to know if I can still get in on the 1/2 price BFR! Do I need a groupon for that?

Oooh ooh I have an Arrow!!

Haha me, too! I typed and deleted a response about doing an Arrow ad... but he's trying to get people to watch these videos lol. I keed I keeed... I love our Arrow. Does nothing the best, but everything pretty well.

Good point. This one in particular def. belongs on this forum. Thank you @AdamZ for sharing this here.
@OkieFlyer's 182 is the next one in the queue followed by Skymaster, C-210, Ercoupe. New Ad every other week until I run out of planes.

If I make it to Rough River next year, you can use my Ercoupe in the ad. It even has NO rudder pedals. Not those funky fold away gizmos.

Cheers

The Mooney Ad (If you saw it) was actually just me speaking through a pitch shifter.

We watched the Mooney ad after the Bonanza ad. Laurie and I both thought the voices for each were perfect. You did a great job on the Mooney ad with your own voice, and the professional voice over for the Bonanza ad was also fantastic.

I’m only sorry the MU2 went away before you had a chance to do one about it. The Japanese Death Machine offers so much you can make satire over.

We watched the Mooney ad after the Bonanza ad. Laurie and I both thought the voices for each were perfect. You did a great job on the Mooney ad with your own voice, and the professional voice over for the Bonanza ad was also fantastic.

I’m only sorry the MU2 went away before you had a chance to do one about it. The Japanese Death Machine offers so much you can make satire over.

Thank you for the kind words. I am having fun with these.

Reactions: Ted
Thatd be awesome if you wanted to use my Ercoupe!!! Im up in Oklahoma City

Back