The Price is Right

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
anyone else leave work to watch the Price is Right with Drew Carey today??

everyone is winning big so far.

wow perfect show, and a lady won 1000 with a dollar spin in the first spin. showcase coming up!

drew signed off with spade and neuter your pets. time to go back to work

Was it just me, or did Drew Carey seem a little 'off'? I think he had the jitters. He wasn't very smooth with interacting with the contestants.

Oh well.. I'm sure he'll warm up with experience. Impressive to have only the 74th EVER perfect show. I don't remember many times having a double -$1.00 spin, either. Nice way to start things off!

i thought he said 77th perfect game. either way, cool. yea he seemed nervous but who wouldnt be? even from beginning of show to end it got better. its not like hes had 35 years of practice.

Hmmm could the wheel have been rigged????? I smell a conspiracy:rolleyes:

Pete

Was it just me, or did Drew Carey seem a little 'off'? I think he had the jitters. He wasn't very smooth with interacting with the contestants.

Oh well.. I'm sure he'll warm up with experience. Impressive to have only the 74th EVER perfect show. I don't remember many times having a double -$1.00 spin, either. Nice way to start things off!

Hmmmmm....missed the show. Wonder if Drew does the same perverted joke preshow that Bob did....

Back