The next pilot endorsement will be...

astanley

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew Stanley
... advanced airplane control and information systems. Example: Cirrus Perspective.

Discuss.

Don't think the government can keep up with the improvements in avionics. Technology is progressing way to fast.

Don't think the government can keep up with the improvements in avionics. Technology is progressing way to fast.

Are you referring to the NBD questions on the IR test or the lack of GPS questions on the PPL written?? :dunno: I can't believe they are still testing us on four course radio ranges! :D

Wait a few years for all of the old pilots to die off. Kids won't need an endorsement to use a glass panel... they'll need one to fly steam gauges. :)

Are you referring to the NBD questions on the IR test or the lack of GPS questions on the PPL written?? :dunno: I can't believe they are still testing us on four course radio ranges! :D

You'll have to explain that one. I've been involved in aviation education since 1968 and have never seen a question about radio ranges.

Bob Gardner

I would imagine this falls into the "know how to operate your aircraft category" and would meet a hell of a lot of push back.

We do Cirrus Transition Training at our school. They get access to a learning portal and it is pretty extensive. The average is around 10 hours for the transition training and it is similar to getting an endorsement

We do Cirrus Transition Training at our school. They get access to a learning portal and it is pretty extensive. The average is around 10 hours for the transition training and it is similar to getting an endorsement

... this.

Back