The Last of the Famous Junkers Ju 52 - or is it?

FrankPilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
FrankPilot
Come with me to see the origins of the famous/infamous German Junkers Ju-52 Trimotor, the last ones to fly, & the possibility of a new Ju-52NG from 2026. Enjoy a fly-by/tower view in MSFS at the end. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Last edited:
There is still a JU 52 still flying in the US. It looks better than Flight Simulator….
Yeah, I think there are half a dozen or so airshow/demonstraters left around the world but not operational in a regular service. Cheers.

Last edited:
Would be nice if you stated clearly that this was a screen recording from a flight simulator. Marked down.
Sorry about that but I assumed it was obvious. Luckily for me most realise that “Frank’s MSFS” is just that. But I have added “in MSFS” in my post above just in case. Cheers.

Sorry about that but I assumed it was obvious. Luckily for me most realise that “Frank’s MSFS” is just that. But I have added “in MSFS” in my post above just in case. Cheers.
Thanks. An improvement, I will probably just about notice that MSFS refers to a simulator game.

Originally there was no MSFS in your post (as you know), no MSFS if the video was viewed on this site and only "Frank MS" was visible when I switched to viewing on youtube.

I left it running on low attention for a minute or two before I realised it was terminally boring and then it dawned on me that it might be a simulator. I felt conned. From experience I know that Flight Sim recordings create no interest.

I avoid them now, except when they are masqueraded as something else and I get fooled.

Hey, Springford, 1st line of the opening screen in the video also says “Notable airfields, places & aircraft in MSFS”. But I take your point. Although you are the 1st in thousands of views of over 100 videos to express that view, there may well be others, so I am going to add MSFS in each of my video descriptions from now on. Cheers.

I never understood the entertainment value of watching someone else play a video game, but it seems to be quite popular these days. To each their own.

I never understood the entertainment value of watching someone else play a video game, but it seems to be quite popular these days. To each their own.
Me either.....Once one see's the real thing....they'll never want the fake.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wonder if *their* grand kids will watch people watching people do things.

Back