The Great Jeremiah Weed Race (aka Norcal meetup)

Sam D

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Sam D
So, I need to execute on some reverse logistics and get the item pictured below to Sac Arrow in payment for the monkey currently making its way to the east coast. I thought we could use the excuse for a Norcal meetup somewhere. Anyone interested? Maybe this Saturday or Sunday?

69583e58779f74e398f92799d42059f4.jpg

you're making it difficult for me to 'make a payment' to everyone who participated in the Great PoA Monkey Race.........

for Sac, I'll just get him a gift certificate for a night of hookers and blow, but not sure I can cover e'rbody on the list.

do hookers give out gift certificates?

you're making it difficult for me to 'make a payment' to everyone who participated in the Great PoA Monkey Race.........

for Sac, I'll just get him a gift certificate for a night of hookers and blow, but not sure I can cover e'rbody on the list.

do hookers give out gift certificates?

Actually, there are a couple of local massage parlors (you know the kind I'm talking about) that do.

But yeah, I'm always up for a KHAF run. Saturday would be best for me. Sunday could work. Or even Friday, if it is a f** off day for everyone else too.

Well crap, it won't work for me this weekend. The Other Guy has the plane Friday through Sunday.

Well crap, it won't work for me this weekend. The Other Guy has the plane Friday through Sunday.

Are you saying that the bottle needs a ride from O69 to KOAK?

No worries. Some December weekend?

Certainly! Although in the unlikely event the Other Guy cancels his plans, I will still keep the option open for this weekend.

If this is happening at KHAF, I might be down for driving there as well....

Gah. I'm busy this weekend. Lots of CAP, and I gotta get my butt to Palmdale Sunday.

I've arranged to have a fake ELT hidden, and my crew gets to play hide'n'seek with it.

December sounds more likely.

Man, with the thread title, I thought we were going to O46. It's a little further….

Let's plan on December to give a little more warning. I'm pretty open right now. Any preferences on weekends or Sat vs. Sun?

Yes, I was thinking a little closer than O46!

Sure they do. Here's a copy of one:

New-100-bills-1.jpg

A friend of mine used to call $20s "Yuppie Food Stamps".

Now I'm going to have to call him up and explain how I learned that $100s are "Hooker Food Stamps" from a place called Pilots of America.

LOL.

I can do either day but Saturday is best for me.

Long shot (and long flight), but any interest in the Oceano (L52) toys for tots fly in next Saturday?

Busy next weekend. I could do a short flight some place but I don't have all day.

Back