The flight from hell...

Religious person here, yet superstitious to an extent...ha ha
Don't mind Tim. He has an inferiority complex about his irrational belief system so he has to compensate by taking jabs at religious people when he can. He gets furious when religious folks are confident and have answers that he doesn't. He spends a lot of energy trying to belittle other's beliefs, somehow not realizing that he is exposing himself and his insecurities.

Don't mind Tim. He has an inferiority complex about his irrational belief system so he has to compensate by taking jabs at religious people when he can. He gets furious when religious folks are confident and have answers that he doesn't. He spends a lot of energy trying to belittle other's beliefs, somehow not realizing that he is exposing himself and his insecurities.

Good to know friend...also big fan of the avatar and screen name... big Dukes fan here. Landed in Luray, VA not too long ago, home of the newest "Cooters Place"

tumblr_l9l2dvec6d1qate3qo1_400-2.jpg

POA has a Roscoe P. that joined recently but I haven't seen anyone else from the crew represented. Surely Uncle Jesse has a fan out there somewhere that would find his Avatar suitable. ;)

I once had a group of workstations with host names from the Dukes of Hazzard. Everything worked fine until one day we couldn't get to one. I had a nastygram in my inbox demanding I go see the building sysadmin. I get there and he's all upset about the host 'cooter'. How dare I name a work station something so obscene...

I once had a group of workstations with host names from the Dukes of Hazzard. Everything worked fine until one day we couldn't get to one. I had a nastygram in my inbox demanding I go see the building sysadmin. I get there and he's all upset about the host 'cooter'. How dare I name a work station something so obscene...

How are turtles offensive? I don't get it. :D

IMG_0769.JPG

Careful, you're going to pizz off all the religious people here.

Yeah, especially referring to 666 as foolish superstition. People freak out over that number. When I was living in the dorm at college, we had a meal ID card that we used to get our meals. They were all numbered. Mine was 666. Many of my fellow students thought that I should ask to change it. I would tell them it is my number. I am the beast. It would pizz off some of them. I just thought it was funny. It all is.

I remember a Tv show about this girl......

I think there was a couple other guys but I don't remember them....

daisy-dukes-161859_thumb_585x795.jpeg

Only reason I watched the show, Daisy! Well, yeah, the Charger too.

I seldom watched the show and when I did it was because my little brother was watching it. Besides Daisy, who was always way overdressed, I didn't see much value in the show.

Yeah, especially referring to 666 as foolish superstition. People freak out over that number. When I was living in the dorm at college, we had a meal ID card that we used to get our meals. They were all numbered. Mine was 666. Many of my fellow students thought that I should ask to change it. I would tell them it is my number. I am the beast. It would pizz off some of them. I just thought it was funny. It all is.

“Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.”

I too think it's funny ... to pizz off dumb people. It's easy to get them riled up. :)
Father-in-law loves telling dumb people how dumb they are, he has no filter. He loves wearing offensive shirts to pizz off rednecks, for example. Lucky for him, the shirts are too intellectual so he is unlikely to get shot by a dumb redneck anyway. But we still fear that he will end up stabbed one day. It is all fun and games ... until somebody gets stabbed.

I too think it's funny ... to pizz off dumb people. It's easy to get them riled up. :)
Father-in-law loves telling dumb people how dumb they are, he has no filter. He loves wearing offensive shirts to pizz off rednecks, for example. Lucky for him, the shirts are too intellectual so he is unlikely to get shot by a dumb redneck anyway. But we still fear that he will end up stabbed one day. It is all fun and games ... until somebody gets stabbed.

Get him a BLM T shirt, that might do it. :D

I'd like us to all take a moment and thank the OP for this brilliant contribution to our aviation and life skills knowledge.

Back