The Aviation Weather Gods must not be Happy with Me...

Twin_Flyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Twin_Flyer
Thursday weather CAVU I'm working and can't get away...:frown: Today ceiling IMC and raining buckets... What's a pilot to do...:mad2:

are you sure about wednesday afternoon you aren't starting to come down with something cough cough ?

Yeah, I thought about it but it's the end of the fiscal year... All hands on deck, just in case...:cryin:

Thursday weather CAVU I'm working and can't get away...:frown: Today ceiling IMC and raining buckets... What's a pilot to do...:mad2:
Same problem yesterday for my lil man. We stopped by the airport to drop something off. He asked to go flying. I strapped his seat in the front, pulled the plane out, got strapped in then looked up at the sky. It was clear when I pulled it out but a cloud bank rolled in. 1000ft. The airport to the west was reporting IFR. Decided against it with him in the front with his hands on the yoke. Didn't feel like taking off shooting approaches without a view as he likes to look out the window. Oh well, he's a good sport and said "next time it's not cloudy we can go daddy". :)
IMG_3932.JPG

Last edited:
Same for me. Finished a 4 day trip yesterday. CAVU entire week, no delays. Last leg, delayed 2 hours, had to pick through some weather and ended up getting into JFK close to midnight

Back