The Anti-Booze thread

Decaf black coffee in the morning, then water the rest of the day. Occasionally unsweet tea, no carbonated except the rare ginger ale, and I also like Vernor's but it is hard to find. Generally it's CD label.

Even thought sweet tea is my favorite drink, I only drink it with meals, and I normally only eat two meals a day. The rest of the day is just water. I fill up a gallon jug every night with filtered water and drink that gallon every day.

Decaf black coffee in the morning, then water the rest of the day. Occasionally unsweet tea, no carbonated except the rare ginger ale, and I also like Vernor's but it is hard to find. Generally it's CD label.

Decaf coffee??? That's like f***g with a rubber.

I thought it was well known that you drink Zima. Or did you change?

Hey I'll have you know I flew a plane that didn't have a chute today.

attachment.php

* I cried the whole time. :yes:

water all day long. boring, I know, but I like it.

^^That^^

My theory is:

If you drink enough of God's fluid during the day, then you can drink a little devel's juice at night and break even.

Why the sacrifice? If there weren't pictures, I would not believe it!

David

Trying to chase down a gremlin in the Cirrus.
Nothing definitive yet but the engine went wonky on me twice while flying.

Too pretty yesterday not to fly.
So I rented the beater for fun.

Nobody mentioned tonic. I am somehow surprised. But maybe it is more of a European thing?
Tonic water with quinine. Club soda. Ice tea which is brisk, lipton, or some other bottled variety. Near beer like Oduols, sharp, or kaliber.
And lots of hot black coffee, usually if I brew it, strong enough to walk on.

Espresso, coffee, seltzer. Usually in that order, every day.

Nauga,
who sometimes just sits and vibrates

I like a variety...Water, Vitamin Water Zero, Original blend Dunkin' Donuts coffee (hate Starbucks), milk, and an occasional Coke.

As one who simply doesn't drink anymore (and not for any reason than I just don't enjoy it), I drink a ton of Dr. Pepper and water.

Oh, and Go Fast Energy Drink.

We hired a helicopter in Italy and in between flights the pilot had a beer with lunch. Normal beer in a glass, not a can in a brown bag.:D Dunno if it was legal or just not enforced.

It's been a long time since I drove over there, but I recall that the rest stops on the Autostradas had Bars (the sort where alcoholic beverages are served).

Dave

Hot tea. Tetley or RedRose. NOT Lipton's.

Coffee? Even a room with the smell makes me get stuffed up; allergic to the stuff.

Tea all the way. I've tried most varieties, but find Black tea hard to beat. These days the most bang for the buck seems to be the Irish Breakfast variety from Trader Joe's. Once upon a time a tea called Maryland Club (found only in high end establishments) was the best I had ever had. I found some on the internet a couple of years ago and bought a box. While good it wasn't even close to what it had once been.

I have always liked the smell of coffee - but not the taste.

Dave

Coffee in the mfirst ring then Dr. Pepper. If Dr. Pepper is not available then nothing.

Coffee is the perfect antidote for alcohol liver issues.... Google it.

Back