That's unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you taking the AOA indicated with you?

He'll be back. That's why they give when you get dished out a suspension. I've had two for "politics". One was legit and deserved. Other was total BS.

Is what it is. Their house, their rules.

damn...one of my fav posters....hope to see him soon!

all you groopies can say hi to him over on the PB....he's over there wallowing.:rolleyes:

Shet happens. Us pervs just have a different sense if humor I reckon. He'll be back. I've got 3 and still here, although I almost gave it up. Most of y'all are very smart about flying knowledge and other areas, and too fun to give it up. I mean I have over 25K hours and I learn something just about every day here. Even from the from the bad boys, and girls (looking at you Cajun;)).

Last edited:
I got a warning or a slap on my wrist for posting that was deemed vulgar. I personally think that's complete BS, it was a news article and I have seen worst thing posted here...but what do I know. I will keep my thoughts to myself. Learn a lot from you guys, I will keep it that way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He was banned. No email or explanation. RIP to one of the people here who regularly brought a smile to my face.

He was banned. No email or explanation. RIP to one of the people here who regularly brought a smile to my face.

As a banned veteran, he'll get a letter on POA later although the reason is usually vague. still can visit as a guest though.

Just an explanation on the email notifications. If you turned off the option to receive email for private conversations and/or emails from the MC, you won't get an email when you are banned. Those who have had the experience know that when you try to log in, the length of your ban is noted.

Only missing thread I noticed had to do with French Toast.

Very controversial topic.

C'est la vie. <- See that, Ravioli knows him some French. He's also fluent in American and studying English. Oddly, no Italian.

So when u get banned, u r banned for life? Just trying to get a backup plan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As a banned veteran, he'll get a letter on POA later although the reason is usually vague. still can visit as a guest though.

Were you ever actually banned or only suspended or do they differentiate between the two in their verbiage?

Aviation is a small world. I try not to get banned from these forums... I've had good luck so far.

Other forums, not so much. lol

From the Rules of Conduct that you agreed to when you joined this forum:

We realize people tend to click through these kinds of Terms of Service Agreements so here it is. It also explains the point systems as well as temporary and permanent bans. When we make revisions to the Rules of Conduct we publish it in News. If you want to refer to the Rules of Conduct in the future, they can be found by clicking the link in the bottom right of the screen where it says "Terms and Rules", then clicking on "Rules of Conduct".

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/help/RoC/
  • Bans and warnings, actual or suspected, shall not be discussed on the forums. Any inquiries or comments regarding bans are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

Some may have noticed that there were posts deleted in this thread. That is because a member made what we deemed to be a personal attack against a number of other members. That post and the subsequent ones were removed from view.

• Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person, on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. Make your point without calling names or casting aspersions on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back