That's one messed up Anesthesiologist, eh doc?

He shouldn't drink so much. It makes him do stupid things. I hope he isn't like that sober.

What a strange person.

The center specializes in fat-transfer buttocks augmentation
I've been out of the relationship game too long, when did the question go from "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" to "Do these jeans make my butt look skinny?":confused:

No hospital priviledges, works for a butt-stuffing outfit. FL seems to attract those troubled characters.

No hospital priviledges, works for a butt-stuffing outfit. FL seems to attract those troubled characters.

Oh make no mistakes, they are everywhere, we just have a higher density is all lol.

My ex girlfriend's dad was an Anesthesiologist, he told me about when he paralyzed the patient for abdominal surgery but didn't put the guy to sleep!:eek: He said he was amazed he wasn't sued. The guy's only comment was "that surgeon, he's rough as guts":rofl:

What a loon.

However, interesting strategy - the whole bloody head thing - this would get you a trip to the hospital and a chance to tell your story to someone outside of the "system".

I wonder if they seized the cash .

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I am so grateful I don't have to work in law enforcement!!! I could not deal with crap like this very well. I'm amazed the guy didn't knock himself out as hard as he was banging his head.

I've done my share of drinking, probably a couple other people's share as well, I'll bet this about to be former doctor, was more than drunk!;) He was way to rowdy and violent and who the he'll beats their head until it bleeds??:mad2::mad2:

I've done my share of drinking, probably a couple other people's share as well, I'll bet this about to be former doctor, was more than drunk!;) He was way to rowdy and violent and who the he'll beats their head until it bleeds??:mad2::mad2:

Amazingly, a lot of people...:rofl:

What a loon.

However, interesting strategy - the whole bloody head thing - this would get you a trip to the hospital and a chance to tell your story to someone outside of the "system".

We transport idiots like that all the time. This one caused his own injury. Sometimes they complain of different illnesses. All it does is postpone their trip to jail.

We transport idiots like that all the time. This one caused his own injury. Sometimes they complain of different illnesses. All it does is postpone their trip to jail.

I still think the guy is a loon. However....

Imagine for a moment you are arrested and feel you are being railroaded. Inflicting an injury on yourself may (again MAY) get you a trip to the hospital where you may get a chance to plead to a healthcare worker to contact someone.

Just sayin.... I think this particular dude is off the reservation, however, his behavior did trigger this thought in my mind....

I still think the guy is a loon. However....

Imagine for a moment you are arrested and feel you are being railroaded. Inflicting an injury on yourself may (again MAY) get you a trip to the hospital where you may get a chance to plead to a healthcare worker to contact someone.

Just sayin.... I think this particular dude is off the reservation, however, his behavior did trigger this thought in my mind....

Nahh, Google "Kelly Thomas" for what happens when the police decide to railroad someone. If they're willing to take you to the Dr for a scratch on your head, you're not being railroaded.

Back