That'll buff right out...

I'm confused.....the article says:

A significant portion of the Scandinavian Airlines plane's left wing was torn off

But the wing looks pretty much intact in that photo. The leading edge is continuous and the winglet and sidelight is still there.

Unless I am missing something in that photo, it looks like the Express Jet got the worst of it (right horizontal stab is bent up).

Looks to me that half of the left SAS wing is gone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

But the wing looks pretty much intact in that photo. The leading edge is continuous and the winglet and sidelight is still there.

Unless I am missing something in that photo, it looks like the Express Jet got the worst of it (right horizontal stab is bent up).
Only one of the planes involved appear in the picture. SAS A330 is missing a portion of its left wing. The guy in the background IS NOT involved.

I must have the same picture as you...

This is the picture I get in the article.
609a2cff355d4511a90ed2e8ba265352-4c9a406ba4b5458ba5ba64c0424dda70-2fd39af9bce9b70e300f6a7067006439.jpg

That wing is all there. You can clearly see the blue winglet and nav light on the end. This was probably some blow hard attempt to use a stock photo to support the story.

Back