That didn't take long

mulligan

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Mulligan
MSCARD88 says he will see you all in 30 days. Frankly, took longer than I thought, even though he was trying to be a good boy. You can take the boy out of Alabama, but you can't take the Alabama out of the boy.

Maybe he will don a fedora and grow a man bun for them before his next appearance. LOL.

Apparently I missed everything....

Even if you saw it, it would be deleted anyway. Site is big on censoring things. (And no, I didn't see it.)

Once in a while Tapatalk caches the fun before it's removed and we users of that get to see the posts anyway as long as we don't hit "update".

What the.....I thought he was mostly behaving? Dangit I missed it!

I always miss everything. :(

Missed it ,have to pay more attention.

I wish he'd come to some of the other places outside of PoA and post screenshots of what he did. LOL.

We'd probably all have a good laugh about it.

Dude wouldn't harm a flea. But he sure annoys the SJWs. Haha.

MSCARD88 is gone again?

Everybody, drink a beer! No sipping everybody, chugging only!

I noticed there was only 1 participant on Chat the last few minutes. I figured it was mscard88 talking to himself, but I guess not.

Are we discussing a ban? That is against the ROC. Someone, using the plural pronoun "We", will be along shortly to admonish us. :popcorn:

MSCARD88 says he will see you all in 30 days. Frankly, took longer than I thought, even though he was trying to be a good boy. You can take the boy out of Alabama, but you can't take the Alabama out of the boy.

You're welcome

I thought that rehab programs ran 6 weeks, not 30 days. Maybe it's an accelerated program, like accelerated IFR? Drinking from the fire hose?
Oh right, we should be supportive, no drinking around the "applicant", it might encourage him to start again.

Wait, what? I got it wrong? Oops. Nm, disregard.
Now on with the boobies, dangit.

Profound is better than profane. Even 'we' will agree to that.

I wish he'd come to some of the other places outside of PoA and post screenshots of what he did. LOL.

We'd probably all have a good laugh about it.

Dude wouldn't harm a flea. But he sure annoys the SJWs. Haha.

Dude! Somebody please go over to that other board where they let us talk like grown ups and tell us what he did.

How much do you all want to bet that mscard was the 'Horse'?

Back