Thanks, Obama

This is the guy who in another thread called me a 'tool'. Yeah. I guess it does take one to know one.
Oh please, you were the first to start with insults. Did I hurt your poor feelings? I call it like I see it. The golden rule goes a long way. Did they not teach you that in kindergarten?

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-play-nice-with-the-other-kids-480331.jpg

Oh please, you were the first to start with insults. Did I hurt your poor feelings? I call it like I see it. The golden rule goes a long way. Did they not teach you that in kindergarten?
What do you know about the golden rule, hmmm?

No, actually YOU called another poster in a different thread a 'retard' in clear violation of the POA Rules of Conduct and I called you out on it. You haven't been able to leave me alone since.

But thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Playing is about all there is to hm, too.

Were I in power in the CAP I would have the CAP attorney go to Federal Court and demand a Show Cause ruling for the government to prove that they need that large of a TFR to pop up displacing a planned public event that has been on the calendar for years.
We are a nation of laws (like em or not) subject to the jurisdictions of the courts and this regulation has not been challenged - just pronounced like it is the 11th Commandment.
The question is not whether the President needs security (of course) it is whether the President needs this large of a TFR around him when airplanes passing overhead at 19,000' can nose over and strike the building in less than 90 seconds. Any plane entering the circle from the side needs far far more time to reach the presidential venue.

While there were a few TFRs prior to 9/11, they were confined to places that planes didn't really want to be anyway, like over a forest fire(fire fighting equipment, and media excepted).
Actually, before 9/11 the president always had a TFR with him when away form the P-areas he lives in, but they were much smaller 3-mile diameter things.

TFRs are a fact of flying ,one must contend with. If you realy have to fly,file its no big deal. Inserting politics into the equation is just foolish.

I suspect any court challenge to VIP TFRs would go down in flames faster than the Hindenburg.

I can still get out of DTO as long as I turn west pretty quick!

Were I in power in the CAP I would have the CAP attorney go to Federal Court and demand a Show Cause ruling for the government to prove that they need that large of a TFR to pop up displacing a planned public event that has been on the calendar for years.

You don't go to Federal Court and demand anything.

And as one who served in the Air Force, I agree.

+1 from another HD Airforce guy,

For some reason frcabot had a grudge against Fearless as most of his responses are in my opinion out of line.

+1 from another HD Airforce guy,

For some reason frcabot had a grudge against Fearless as most of his responses are in my opinion out of line.
Then you guys haven't read the DODI.
-As a former Navy guy.

What do you know about the golden rule, hmmm?

No, actually YOU called another poster in a different thread a 'retard' in clear violation of the POA Rules of Conduct and I called you out on it. You haven't been able to leave me alone since.

But thanks for playing.
O rly? I was actually pretty cordial to you until this little gem.
Fearless Tower said:
It explains a lot. His only qualification here is to run his mouth.
What's funny is that looking at your recent posts, most are insults or denigrating to one person or another. :rolleyes2:

As long as you wear the uniform and you're on active duty, you have to obey DODI. You can do whatever you want when you resign. Then, you can troll as much as you want, and I'm sure you will.

O rly? I was actually pretty cordial to you until this little gem.

Which again for your short term memory was posted shortly after you personally attacked another poster.

But that's okay. Back to ignoreland you go.

Which again for your short term memory was posted shortly after you personally attacked another poster.

But that's okay. Back to ignoreland you go.

Actually it was posted about 10 pages later, but nice try.

Plus, the comment I was responding to was hardly polite. Like I said, golden rule. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. And if you treat others like dirt, expect to be treated like dirt in turn. I'm glad you're getting out -- the SWO community will be that much more pleasant.

Do you fly around or drive around and hope to God that something happens so you can get your millions by litigation?

pathetic

Welcome to my ignore list ;-) :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure CTLSi is back in spades.
Lol, the stupidity on this forum is amazing. Welcome to my ignore list as well. Wow, six already -- welcome forum trolls. DJTorrente Fearless Tower Florida Cracker mikeinbama nddons timwinters

Last edited:
Actually it was posted about 10 pages later, but nice try.

Plus, the comment I was responding to was hardly polite. Like I said, golden rule. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. And if you treat others like dirt, expect to be treated like dirt in turn. I'm glad you're getting out -- the SWO community will be that much more pleasant.

Welcome to my ignore list ;-) :rolleyes:

Lol, the stupidity on this forum is amazing. Welcome to my ignore list as well. Wow, six already -- welcome forum trolls. DJTorrente Fearless Tower Florida Cracker mikeinbama nddons timwinters
Then leave and double our intelligence

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Add me please please add me add me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Then you guys haven't read the DODI.
-As a former Navy guy.

You apparently haven't either. DODD 1344.10 bans Partisan advocation or endorsement. AD can still express their opinions, can still vote and attend rallies in their personal capacity, they just can't align DOD with a political cause.

Scuttlebutt or a factual description of what NCA is doing on a trip doesn't count (as long as it's not speech prejudicial to good order and conduct). And neither DOD, OGE, or any other official body will agree with your reading of the Directive.

I'm out.

You apparently haven't either. DODD 1344.10 bans Partisan advocation or endorsement. AD can still express their opinions, can still vote and attend rallies in their personal capacity, they just can't align DOD with a political cause.

Scuttlebutt or a factual description of what NCA is doing on a trip doesn't count (as long as it's not speech prejudicial to good order and conduct). And neither DOD, OGE, or any other official body will agree with your reading of the Directive.

I'm out.
Not arguing with anything you said, I think you summed it up nicely. I interpreted his comment as sarcastic Obama bashing, not as a factual description of what the CnC was doing.
A pretty good reason for that is that his description wasn't factual. Obama wasn't in OK to release prisoners.

"Thursday, President Obama will become the first sitting President to visit a federal prison, where he will meet with law enforcement officials and inmates and conduct an interview for a Vice documentary about the realties of the United States’ criminal justice system. The prison houses 1,300 federal inmates."

Did Obama in fact pardon prisoners during his trip to OK? If not, FT's comment was not a "factual description of what NCA is doing," but rather gratuitous sarcasm directed towards his boss.

Last edited:
A pretty good reason for that is that his description wasn't factual. Obama wasn't in OK to release prisoners.

Did Obama in fact pardon prisoners during his trip to OK? If not, FT's comment was not a "factual description of what NCA is doing," but rather gratuitous sarcasm directed towards his boss.

Obama was in OKC for the express purpose of talking to a couple dozen prisoners- all incarcerated on distribution related charges- in conjunction with him commuting their sentences and allowing them out of a federal penitentiary as of the end of the month.

Yes, Obama went to OKC to free drug dealers.

When you wrestle with pigs, you're gonna get dirty and the pigs gonna like it.

Obama was in OKC for the express purpose of talking to a couple dozen prisoners- all incarcerated on distribution related charges- in conjunction with him commuting their sentences and allowing them out of a federal penitentiary as of the end of the month.

Yes, Obama went to OKC to free drug dealers.
Ok, fair nuf. It does in fact appear that Obama commuted the sentences of 46 people, mostly drug dealers.

Guys, take the politics - all the stuff about pardons and drug dealers - to Spin Zone.

Yeah...this isn't the place for politics. Besides, with a transponder code, you can fly in an out of SNL all day long during the TFR and plan your activities to the East. Could be a good learning experience to the Cadets, rather than a B*t*h session on POA.

Yeah...this isn't the place for politics. Besides, with a transponder code, you can fly in an out of SNL all day long during the TFR and plan your activities to the East. Could be a good learning experience to the Cadets, rather than a B*t*h session on POA.

On a code AND AN OPEN VFR FLIGHT PLAN.

Don't be the SoCal CAP check pilot who busted a VIP TFR a few weeks ago.

There are a bunch of activities that are prohibited inside the 30 mile ring. Fortunately, O-rides are not technically flight training unless the pilot happens to be a CFI (this is rare). But all glider ops, and "sightseeing flights" are prohibited.

Back