Thank You Dr. Bruce

comanche

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Comanche
Dr. Bruce emailed me the temporary 3d Class Medical certificate issued today by the FAA. It has been 7 months almost to the day that I failed the medical. Not only do I want to thank our good doctor, but thanks to all of you that had recommended him. He cut through a lot of the obstacles imposed to protect the public. Also today, I visited with the cardiologist whose report convinced the FAA my heart does not impose an abnormal threat to the public.

He in very laymans terms so basic that even I could understand said, "Mr. Letzer, I wish all of my patients had a heart as strong as yours." He also said the prolapse (leaking heart valve) should not present any problem. See me in a couple of years.

Wednesday, if scheduling and weather cooperate, I will undergo a biannual flight review. Should I pass and that seems likely, as I have flown dual with this instructor for many hours with me doing all of the flying, I will operate an aircraft as PIC for the first time in over 10 years. :D

This is like a "happily ever after" ending. Cool, go fly and post pictures!

Kim, I almost forgot there were happy engings sometimes. Thanks for reminding me. :D

What ever happened to the end of the story being "...and they lived happily ever after." I loved that part of the story. :redface:

Thank goodness our society still has those that combine common sense with skill and caring. Bruce deserves our thanks and accolades. Let's all of us keep his approach in our minds as we go about our lives. Happy flying Comanche.

Kim, I almost forgot there were happy engings sometimes. Thanks for reminding me. :D

What ever happened to the end of the story being "...and they lived happily ever after." I loved that part of the story. :redface:

Like the attached picture? :D Our daughter and her then fiance (they've been married for nearly 9 years now).

Attachments

• 147.JPG
    147.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 172
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back