Ten thousand and counting...

Congrats! That’s an empire of ordure, right there.

well, we've all been quite busy contributing to proving the infinite monkey theorem as dead wrong, so... congrats? :D

Cool & congrats! I just added another one to mine ... :D

In case you were wondering, that means you've posted, on average, 4.2 times every single day from the day you joined until now. :D

In case you were wondering, that means you've posted, on average, 4.2 times every single day from the day you joined until now. :D

It's the .2 that concerns me. It's like the average family having 2.5 children ... :eek:

But he's been a busy fella with a lot to say or rather, a lot to share ... :)

Wow, I just realized I made that list. I'm glad it doesn't have a ratio of useful posts to, well, whatever it is I post.
I believe that might be extrapolated by dividing number of "likes" by rhe total number of posts.

What would that top poster list look like if it included booted users? Or does it, and I think there should be a lot more Henning stank on that list? :D

Congratulations! Your posts are great! I mean, well, at least they're a lot better than that other guy - what was his user name???

Can they track how many useful posts versus stirring the pot posts?

Probably not, because everyone's definition of stirring the pot posts is probably different. :p

1.9 posts per day, and only 48% of my posts have been liked. I obviously need to up my game.

You just need to be more likeable. Maybe you could buy a round of beer for all the POA members.
:D

Back