Tattoos

And after hearing them talk about Harley mx he is quite certain they are almost as bad as airplanes. I think in retirement he's going to get a Gold Wing.

The Milwaukee Harley-Davidson dealership has a tattoo artist at its events, and will give you a free tattoo if you elect to have their dealership Harley logo tattooed. Woo hoo!

Yeah the bank my dad works for also has a fairly strict policy towards tattoos, and facial hair. (When they hired him, they made him shave his awesome Tom Selleck mustache)

Are all those who disagree with the idea of tattoos, are they all "uptight sumbitches"? Does this mean that in order to be cool it is imperative to have a tattoo, or run the risk of being labeled an "uptight sumbitch"?

-John

I've never been called "uptight". "Sumbitch", sure, but never "uptight".

Shoot, I don't even own any shoes! :D

Generational gap here.
No tatts.

Won't be long before my generation shuffles off to eternity and leaves the playing field to you young lions.
Willing to bet a whole bunch (based on experience) that once it is your name on the building and your life savings that is used to make Friday payroll, your attitude towards employees who are heavily inked will change radically.
Just give it about 20 years and let me know, eh.

Yeah the bank my dad works for also has a fairly strict policy towards tattoos, and facial hair. (When they hired him, they made him shave his awesome Tom Selleck mustache)

Reminds me of my college summertime security gig. A rather prominent insurance company refused my services because I was male and had a pony tail. They back tracked 2 months later but I was only allowed out in the parking lot to make sure there were no car break-ins, not the front desk.

The Milwaukee Harley-Davidson dealership has a tattoo artist at its events, and will give you a free tattoo if you elect to have their dealership Harley logo tattooed. Woo hoo!

Wait, not only am I supposed to pay an exorbitant price for a machine I can build a better version of for 1/3rd the cost, I'm also supposed to provide free advertising for them for life? Wow, what a deal, sign me right the **** up for that one, they may as well tattoo Moron on my forehead at the same time.

Choices.... and you have the freedom to choose not to get one.

Freedom is not in vogue right now. Ask any member of a political Party collective. Control is the in-crowd thing these days. People like their sociopathic candidates.

I'm not a fan of tattoos either but atleast this one is aviation related:

945735_10151776614255449_2043058057_n.jpg

:D

There are some uptight sumbitches here. Tattoos are not a fad - unless you've had your head up your ass for 20-30 years. It takes all kinds in this world. Don't like em, then don't get em. But they are as commonplace as Harleys for bankers, and there ain't nothin wrong with it.

I think most of us can agree, lots of in your face tattoos can have an adverse affect on your job prospects. I think it would be very good advice for anyone considering ink to place it such that you can easily cover it up.

However I don't give a crap unless I need to fill a job dealing with customers, then I might weed out the over the top tatts.

I have a tatoo that says "Misanthrope" on my forehead. The government will make sure you can't discriminate against me in hiring for a customer service job. ;)

Meh, I don't really give a rats ass, it just tells me a bit about a persons thoughts and judgements and what I can expect out of them.

I think judging people bassed on Tattos is valid.
I think judging people becuase the wear hawaiian style shirts is valid too:D
Face it we judge people all the time. Granted it is not always right.

I think judging people bassed on Tattos is valid.
I think judging people becuase the wear hawaiian style shirts is valid too:D
Face it we judge people all the time. Granted it is not always right.

Hey…

I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt today:goofy:

When ever I see an oriental tramp stamp on a girl above her butt crack, I tell her that I was trained in the USAF to read them and it says "Warning wrong side"

Damn it. That wasted a half hour.

I just spent 30+minutes on that site! :rofl:

Been a solid hour plus here

LOL! Sorry guys. Not bad for my first post in five months, amiright? :D

I'm thinking of growing my hair out into dreadlocks - think they will look good on me?

BTW, my tattoo says "Welcome to Jamaica mon, have a nice day" :rofl:

Finally finished it.

There's an end?!?!? :rofl::rofl:

More Tats....
I've seen enough people I have respect for that tats do not bother me so much. If it floats your boat, have at it. Just don't be spending the baby's food money on it as many I have seen are doing.

About as good as those shorts do.... And the Lt Provenza hat!

Please don't hate me just because I am beautiful.

I do have to report that, sadly, that particular hat was last seen floating in Lake Huron about 20 miles East of Oscoda MI.

I've never been called "uptight". "Sumbitch", sure, but never "uptight".

Shoot, I don't even own any shoes! :D

With that list of aircraft, I'd bet you can't afford any shoes. :wink2:

Back