Tango Delta pics

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Hopefully these pics will come through. Waiting to hear what pre buy says.

Attachments

• TDside1 (2).JPG
    TDside1 (2).JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 167
  • TDSide2.JPG
    TDSide2.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 148
  • TDElevator.JPG
    TDElevator.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Panel1.JPG
    Panel1.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 193
More pics

Attachments

• TDTail.JPG
    TDTail.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 81
  • TDProp.JPG
    TDProp.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 87
  • TDPFD.JPG
    TDPFD.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 115
  • TDEngine.JPG
    TDEngine.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
These would have been an easier read if every day's posts were not all separate threads... :-(

Excuse my excitement for buying the bird of my dreams. Jeez. Easy out for you dude...ignore me.

You be excited. Meanwhile, I guess since there are so many rules about how we're supposed to post, why don't you and I approach the management council with the idea that ALL posts should be moderated before posting and the moderator can determine where they go! What do you say? Maybe we can nominate your new friend for the role? :D

I thought we were here having fun here, but I guess we can only have fun if we follow the rules.... So, who invited the FAA in here, again?:yikes:

I'm going to start making new posts by starting a new post for each word.

+10000. Bad news is there are probably more to come. Can't wait.
Just why exactly is that bad news?
I'd rather see several threads about someone buying a plane than a dozen about cole slaw.
Shorter threads are easier to keep up with. If you aren't interested, don't read them.

I'm going to start making new posts by starting a new post for each word.

You know, I'd really like to reply to this, but I'm unsure which thread is the proper place to put it. Can you help me?

You know, I'd really like to reply to this, but I'm unsure which thread is the proper place to put it. Can you help me?
Wait 5 minutes and just start a new one with a completely ambiguous title, THAT'LL SHOW EM!!!

Wait 5 minutes and just start a new one with a completely ambiguous title, THAT'LL SHOW EM!!!

Oh well. I don't really understand what I'm trying to "show 'em". I'm just a simple man and always seem to find myself heading in the wrong direction.

For some reason, I haven't had any trouble following Arthur's threads. But I'm sure that's just me...

Oh well. I don't really understand what I'm trying to "show 'em". I'm just a simple man and always seem to find myself heading in the wrong direction.

For some reason, I haven't had any trouble following Arthur's threads. But I'm sure that's just me...

That's because you are intelligent, and you don't complain about everything. Look at the previous posts he made on other topics. Whining about AOPA fly ins, notams, cost of pancakes, my threads on my exciting news. I wonder where there are rules about what you can post about a non spin zone topic. I guess I missed where he was elected king, czar, or God. Guess some people aren't happy unless they complain about everything.

Last edited:
I'd rather see several threads about someone buying a plane than a dozen about cole slaw.
Shorter threads are easier to keep up with. If you aren't interested, don't read them.

Thanks John. My thoughts exactly. Allows people to choose what they want to read. Or choose what not to read. And if they choose not to decide they still have made a choice.

Thanks John. My thoughts exactly. Allows people to choose what they want to read. Or choose what not to read. And if they choose not to decide they still have made a choice.

Rush fan, I take it? :rockon:

Congrats on flushing that much money down the drain, err, buying a whole damn lot of fun! Now if you can just take a selfie while eating coleslaw on you first flight, I think you could make everyone happy. :rofl:

Rush fan, I take it? :rockon:

Congrats on flushing that much money down the drain, err, buying a whole damn lot of fun! Now if you can just take a selfie while eating coleslaw on you first flight, I think you could make everyone happy. :rofl:

LOL, I am a Rush fan. It seemed appropriate in this case...other than my guitar collection, flying is my only vice. I figure with what I spend on renting having a good partnership to work with a good bird is a good way to get the flying fix.

Congrats asgcpa!

Of course, I feel compelled to remind you that real planes only have round engines, but still..... ;^)

'Gimp

I'd rather see several threads about someone buying a plane than a dozen even one about cole slaw.

Yes. I agree. :yes:

Oh, I just had to make a minor change to your post. :D

Congrats asgcpa!

Of course, I feel compelled to remind you that real planes only have round engines, but still..... ;^)

'Gimp

Lol. Funny Acro. Thought you were going to say real men fly planes with no chutes.... just kidding. Thanks for your wishes.

Back