Tail Number Available

YKA

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
YKA
No I don't know how to search it, yes I suck at all things internet.
So can someone tell me about Canadian tail number (letters) availability.
I wonder if C-FMTL, C-FTML, C-GMTL, OR C-GTML is up to get.

No I don't know how to search it, yes I suck at all things internet.
So can someone tell me about Canadian tail number (letters) availability.
I wonder if C-FMTL, C-FTML, C-GMTL, OR C-GTML is up to get.

Never used the TC website, eh. :p Can't blame you, frankly. Any web address with tc.gc has to be double toxic. :D

Go to this link:
https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/CCARCS-RIACC/RchMrck.aspx

Type in 'F' in the search field and then click on the "Search" button. You'll get a list of all the available marks that are C-FXXX series. Looks like the screen shot below the picture. The list is in alphabetical order from left to right on each row, descending.

Type in 'G' and you'll get all the available marks that are C-GXXX series instead.
Have fun.

btw, one of the funniest Canadian registrations I've seen is this one, I shot it at Abbie in 2018 (no, it's not photoshopped):
Abbie 2018.jpg

upload_2021-1-26_21-52-25.png

Last edited:
$1000 Canadian is about $790 American.

My GF's name starts with M, mine with T, and I hope to marry her this coming winter so both our last names will start with L. So MTL, or TML, would be cool.

Congratulations! Hope it lasts, but consider vinyl lettering if any doubt...

Easy peel and stick elcheapo letter from the corner store ;)

Ps. While I enjoy joking around, I feel pretty good about this one, and if we did break up, the tail number being her initials wouldn't bother me anyway :)

$1000 Canadian is about $790 American.

My GF's name starts with M, mine with T, and I hope to marry her this coming winter so both our last names will start with L. So MTL, or TML, would be cool.

As a south of the Canadian border hockey fan, MTL=Montreal and TML=Toronto Maple Leafs ;-)

As a Western Canadian man, who doesn't like hockey, not a fan of either. ;)

Never used the TC website, eh. :p Can't blame you, frankly. Any web address with tc.gc has to be double toxic. :D

Go to this link:
https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/CCARCS-RIACC/RchMrck.aspx

Type in 'F' in the search field and then click on the "Search" button. You'll get a list of all the available marks that are C-FXXX series. Looks like the screen shot below the picture. The list is in alphabetical order from left to right on each row, descending.

Type in 'G' and you'll get all the available marks that are C-GXXX series instead.
Have fun.

btw, one of the funniest Canadian registrations I've seen is this one, I shot it at Abbie in 2018 (no, it's not photoshopped):
View attachment 93574

View attachment 93572

Actually FXXX would be cool. FKMA has possibilities to, or FUSS.

As a south of the Canadian border hockey fan, MTL=Montreal and TML=Toronto Maple Leafs ;-)

Some would say being an ice hockey fan and being a Leafs fan are mutually exclusive experiences. ;)

Back