T-210 experienced Mechanic near Vegas

HiHoStevo

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HiHoStevo
I am bringing my T-210 back up to flight status... lost my medical a few years ago, but think I finally am nearing the end and should be getting it back in the near future.

I just had the annual completed but there are still some things I would like to work on.

The amazing mechanic that used to maintain my airplane prior to my medical loss has moved on to another plane of existence so I would like to find someone who has absolutely dazzling T-210 experience and knowledge, near the Las Vegas area.

I am bringing my T-210 back up to flight status... lost my medical a few years ago, but think I finally am nearing the end and should be getting it back in the near future.

I just had the annual completed but there are still some things I would like to work on.

The amazing mechanic that used to maintain my airplane prior to my medical loss has moved on to another plane of existence so I would like to find someone who has absolutely dazzling T-210 experience and knowledge, near the Las Vegas area.

Easy. Leave the airplane and a blank check at your nearest Cessna Service Center :rofl:

Back